Who says Walt Disney World is just for kids!? As a matter of fact, for adults paying a visit to Mouse, be sure to set aside an evening and head on over to Disney Springs, Disney’s downtown shopping district and pay a visit to some of the amazing venues that come alive at night. From nightclubs to cocktails bars Disney Springs has it all. Here are 8 of our favorite places to hang out when the sun goes down!
1. The BOATHOUSE- (pictured above) On Thursday through Saturday nights a live band, stunning views of Lake Buena Vista, and a full menu (available until 1am) are just some of the things you’ll find here.
2. The Forbidden Lounge – Morimoto Asia – This has to be one of our favorite places to go for a cocktail. A special entrance leads guests upstairs to a tucked-away Asian Ultra Lounge. This is the perfect location to split a few appetizers, share a pitcher of sangria or sip on one of the incredible Signature Cocktails on offer.
3. Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar: You’ll love the Indiana Jones-esque theming at this Disney Springs watering hole. When the sun goes down things really kick up a notch with game nights, drinks with character and incredible late night bites. We recommend the “Sankara Stones and Barrels” which are fried cheese curds and potato barrels that are the perfect evening treat.
4. The Edison – This recently opened Industrial Goth nightclub is perfect for those with a sense of adventure. Sip on hand-crafted cocktails while enjoying an eclectic array of entertainment from live musicians, flapper-style dancers, aerialists, and a DJ with a ready-to-go dance floor. The Edison is one of the most talked about newcomers to the Disney Springs evening line up. Be sure to stop by and find out why.
5. Enzo’s Hideaway – Located in the same complex as The Edison, this speakeasy is the perfect intimate hangout. A soloist performs in the evening and when coupled with the Prohibition Era surroundings will make you feel magically transported to a bygone era.
6. Paradiso 37 – For those looking for a bit of Latin flair, Paradiso 37 is just the place! Dancers and live music make for a lively evening and this nightspot also boasts the largest selection of tequila at Disney Springs. They even offer margaritas that are big enough to share. Highlights of the late night menu include nachos, quesadillas, poutine and corn dogs!
7. STK Orlando – Once the dinner service is over this upscale steakhouse turns into one of Disney Springs’ most happening hot spots. DJ’s are on hand to get the crowds moving and the Signature Cocktails (like the Cucumber Stiletto) are some of the best you’ll find at Walt Disney World.
8. Raglan Road – If a British Pub is more your style than Raglan Road is definitely the place to be. This authentic Irish Bar is the perfect place to grab a pint of Guinness, tuck in to some Fish & Chips and watch as Irish dancers show you a step or two!
These are just a handful of many places to enjoy a night on the town at Disney Springs. We hope you’ll give one or two a try during your next Disney visit!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2018. Fill out our quote form at the bottom of the page or read below to find out more.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- 10 Reasons Why We Can’t Wait For Star Wars Nite at Disneyland - April 26, 2018
- What We Know About This Year’s Eat To the Beat Concert Series at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival - April 26, 2018
- 10 Must-Try Pixar-Themed Sweet Treats at Disneyland - April 25, 2018