Epcot gets all the credit when it comes to unique drinking opportunities. Although theres no comparing the experience of walking through all the different countries, Animal Kingdom has a fantastic selection of both boozy drinks from places you will not see in Epcot. We’ve done the hard work for you and have found every kiosk, bar, and lounge for you to grab a drink and enjoy Animal Kingdom to its fullest.
- Safari Bar
- This is a fantastic bar to get started your day started with. There is something for everyone here with their selection of beer, wine, cocktails, and margaritas. The cocktails and margaritas are the stars, of course. You can grab an Amazon Journey made with “Bacardi Superior, Cruzan Mango & Strawberry Rums, triple sec, fruit juices, Finest Call Grenadine”. If you’re feeling a bit blue and need some cheering up… try the Blue Nile made with “Cruzan Mango Rum, DeKuyper Blue Curacao Liqueur, Finest Call Blood Orange Sour, Sweet-and-Sour”. This is just a 2 of a great list of up to 13 Cocktails. Wondering about those signature Margs? Look out for the Blood Ruby or the Chocolate Kiss. Two different flavors to give you the same kick.
- Nomad Lounge
- Need a place to take a rest after adventuring the Tree of Life? Please head to the Nomad Lounge. Fantastic small plate options await you. Wagyu Beef Sliders? Check. Truffle Poutine? Check. Tuna Poke Bowl? Checkkkk. They also have Churros, for you Disneyland fans that are missing home. But say you’re thirsty from walking around Discovery Island – will this have something for you? 13 specialty cocktails, 13 types of wine, 13 types of beer, and 9 non-alcoholic beverages are ready to be tried. Beer fans that like to go around the world, find beers from Thailand, Singapore, South Africa, Mexico, Japan, and Kenya all at this little lounge. As for the cocktails, it was very hard to choose one – but start with Annapurna Zing is made with “Bombay Sapphire East Gin, Passion Fruit Purée, Mint, Simple Syrup, Lime Juice, Ginger Beer and a glowing Lotus Flower”. How magical is that?
- Tamu Tamu Refreshments
- Any true Disney World fan needs to know the place to grab a Dole Whip at a moment’s notice. Tamu Tamu provides you that service. It comes with a very difficult choice between Dark Rum and Coconut Rum. If Dole Whip is not your go-to, or you have a friend who is tragically allergic, like one of mine, enjoy a Malva Cake Sundae with Dark Rum.
- Yak and Yeti Quality Beverages
- A great choice to sit back and relax with a great theme to match. Yak and Yeti provides a nice area to lounge and provides specialty drinks like the Yak Attack and the Frozen Emperor Margarita. Some beer connoisseurs come here for the Safari Amber which can only be found in Walt Disney World.
- Pongu Pongu
- This is a quick-service restaurant. It should not be on this list. But I had to put it on here because of their magical beverages. The Rum Blossom makes me wish that every alcoholic beverage had bobas on it. The Mo’ara Margarita is beautiful and refreshing and everything good in the world made with “Sauza Conmemorativo Añejo Tequila, Blue Curaçao, Lime Juice, Passion Fruit Boba Balls, Glowing Unadelta Seed”. So stop by there and feel like a kid as you enjoy the world of Avatar.
- Dawa Bar
- If you’ve gotten up early to beat the rush to your favorite ride, *cough* Flight of Passage *cough*, and you need something to start your morning, get your hands on the African Bloody Mary made with “Snow Leopard Vodka, Loaded Bloody Mary Mix, and Spicy African Berbere Sauce, garnished with Candied Bacon, Celery Stalk and Carrot”. Looking for something lighter? Get Lost on Safari (Starr African Rum, Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, Pangani Punch) or grab an African Margarita (Sauza Silver Tequila, Van der Hum Tangerine Liqueur from South Africa, Sweet-and-Sour, fresh Lime Juice). Both as delicious as they sound and both pack a punch!
- Isle of Java
- Caffeine is needed during a long day and Isle of Java makes sure you have access to all you need. Try a selection of coffees and frozen drinks here. If you’re only looking for a caffeine beverage with alcohol, the Island Cappuccino is surely the drink for you. It comes with White Chocolate and Rum, just in case you were wondering.
- A simple and humble menu, delicious snacks and simple drinks are found here. Fans of rum and cokes will enjoy a Frozen Coca-Cola. If you want something new, you can try the Coconut-Lychee Lemonade which comes with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Lychee, and Odwalla® Lemonade. Both drinks delicious and refreshing to wander through Asia with.
- Warung Outpost
- This lovely little booth has everything you need for a hot Florida day. It is known for themed margaritas such as the Kali River Mango Margarita and the Bali Hai Strawberry Margarita– as well as cocktails. For the beer fans, feel free to try Tiger Beer Asian Lager from Singapore! There is definitely more here than meets the eye.
- Thirsty River Bar & Trek Snacks
- An easy place to get lost in, the variety of cocktails at this bar are plentiful. Come for the Japenese Hitachino Nest White Ale and stay for the Dragon’s Breath – made with “Byejoe Dragon Fire Spirit, Mango Pureé and Pineapple Juice”. Those and many more will give you the pick-me-up you need during a day of walking at Animal Kingdom
After reading this list, hopefully you’ll now go to this fantastic park with eyes and stomachs ready for adventure. There are plenty of drinks and foods to discover! Be safe, and as always, Enjoy!
Latest posts by Danielle H (see all)
- 6 of the Best Ways to Unleash Your Inner Pirate at Walt Disney World - September 19, 2019
- 42 Park Rides and their Matching Attractions - September 15, 2019
- 12 Places to Get Drinks at Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach - September 8, 2019