This weekend marks the opening of Disney’s new live-action version of Beauty and The Beast and we here at Disney Addicts thought what better way to celebrate than by giving readers a taste of just some of the amazing Beauty an Beast themed offerings available across Walt Disney World Resort. So if your a fan of Belle, Beast and friends be sure to include these Beauty and The Beast must-dos in your next touring plan.
1. Gaston Meet and Greet in New Fantasyland (Magic Kingdom) – If you’re looking to rub shoulders with this tall, dark, strong and handsome brute, just look for the long line of lovestruck ladies waiting anxiously to steal a moment with this famous Disney baddie near Gaston’s Tavern in New Fantasyland. Gaston’s usually there greeting guests from 10am – 4:30pm where he’s been known to fling an insult or two.
2. Enchanted Tales With Belle (Magic Kingdom) – The ultimate attraction for Beauty and The Beast fans, this addition to New Fantasyland is as magical as its names sounds. Indulge in this storytelling adventure where you’ll be greeted by a talking Madame Wardrobe, get to take a wander through Belle’s childhood home and be surprised by one of the most magical moments (not to mention feats of Imagineering) that can be experienced at Walt Disney World. Fans may also get the opportunity to join Belle in a reenactment of some of the key scenes from the animated film which is then finished off with some fantastic photo ops. So book your FastPasses or wait in line for Enchanted Tales next time you’re at the Magic Kingdom.
3. Beauty and The Beast Live on Stage (Hollywood Studios) – Watch some of your favorite scenes from the Beauty and The Beast animated film spring to life in this delightful stage adaptation. This Broadway-style show manages to cover a lot of ground during its 25 minute run-time where guests will see Beast, Belle, Gaston, Mrs. Potts and other much-loved characters sing rousing numbers like Be Our Guest. The shows run daily at 11am, 1pm, 2pm, 4pm and 5pm. The theater is located on Sunset Boulevard as you’re heading toward Tower of Terror.
4. Cool off with a LeFou’s Brew (Magic Kingdom) – Who would’ve guessed that Gaston’s bumbling sidekick would be capable of making something so delicious. During those hot Disney days, head over to Gaston’s Tavern in New Fantasyland to indulge in this delightful frozen concoction that is made up of apple juice with a hint of toasted marshmallow and topped with a passion fruit-mango foam. In my family’s opinion it rivals the much-loved Dole Whip! Those wanting to shell out a bit extra can also walk home with one of the souvenir goblets (pictured).
5. Disney’s Beauty and the Beast Sneak Peek (Hollywood Studios) – If you’re at Walt Disney World between now and March 23rd, and haven’t had a chance to see Disney’s new live-action version of this “tale as old as time” then head on over to Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream for an 8- minute sneak peek of the feature film. The screening will run throughout the day from park opening to closing. Outside the theater you’ll also find some amazing props and costumes for the new movie, providing the perfect photo op.
6. Meet Belle at the France Pavilion (Epcot) – In a scene straight from a fairy tale, you may find Belle making the rounds at the World Showcase’s France Pavilion. She can typically be found along the water’s edge from 11:00am -4:50pm. There will also be a PhotoPass photographer on hand to capture the magic.
7. Dine at Be Our Guest (Magic Kingdom) – The ultimate culinary indulgence for Beauty and The Beast fans, visitors to The Beast’s castle will be absolutely blown away by the amazing attention to detail making you feel like you have stepped inside the animated film. From the gargoyles that greet you as you’re crossing the bridge, to the amazing ballroom dining room with it’s snowy winter scene, to the devilishly gothic West Wing where you’ll encounter claps of thunder and the mysterious Enchanted Rose losing its petals, there’s a surprise for fans around every corner. The restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch where its more budget minded and only costs a Quick Service dining credit for those on the Dining Plan. For Dinner the setting is more traditional table service with The Beast even making the rounds. Advanced booking for all three meals are essential and can be made online via My Disney Experience or by calling 407.WDW.DINE
8. See Belle and Beast at the Festival of Fantasy Parade (Magic Kingdom) – If you’re a Beauty and The Beast fan then you’ll want to stick around for Magic Kingdom’s afternoon Festival of Fantasy parade where very early on in the line-up you’ll see none other than Beauty and Beast together with a flower-laden float as their backdrop. Be sure to jockey for a good viewing location so that you can take a picture and give a wave or two. The parade makes it’s way through the park daily and typically starts at 3:00pm.
9. Sample a Beauty and the Beast-themed Treat (Disney Springs) – Make Disney-foodies and Beauty and The Beast fans jump with glee, the new Beauty and the Beast Dome Cake being offered up at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs is nothing short of a culinary masterpiece. Inspired by the new live action “Beauty and The Beast”, the cake specialists over at Amorette’s have recreated the rich details of Belle’s iconic gold dress and captured the magic of the Enchanted Rose for this delicious treat. The rose for the cake is handmade using white chocolate, and is airbrushed red to bring it to life. Amorette’s dome cakes usually retail around $55. The cakes should be ordered 72 hours in advance and will come in a beautiful keepsake box. Phone orders can be placed at 407.934.3500 and would make the perfect treat for your little Belle’s birthday celebration.
10. End your Day with the Once Upon at Time castle projection show (Magic Kingdom) – The perfect end to a Beauty and The Beast filled Disney day is this whimsical castle projection show. Hosted by Mrs. Potts and Chip, this mother and son duo share their favorite bedtime stories which take guests on a magical journey of favorite Disney films including: Beauty and The Beast, Cinderella, Tangled, Alice in Wonderland and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Showtimes may vary so guests are encouraged to check the Times Guide when arriving at the Magic Kingdom.
So whether your a fan of the classic Disney Tale or have caught Beauty and The Beast fever with the release of the new live-action film, you won’t want to miss you chance to enjoy all of the fantastic Beauty and The Beast offerings found at Walt Disney World Resort.
Planning a trip to Disney? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll help you find your perfect package and will be on hand to help with things like nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019