Since March 3rd, the Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival has been in full swing! Afraid you’ll miss all the fun? The event goes until July 5th, 2021 – so fear not! There is plenty to see and do as you make your way through the park – but where to begin? Check out the top 10 things for adults to do at the Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival!
- Park Entrance Photo Op! – A beautiful topiary Sorcerer Mickey and his helpful mops are there to greet you as you enter the park! Make sure to grab a quick photo with Spaceship Earth in the background!
- New Year, New Menu – Make sure you drop by the many Outdoor Kitchens in order to try all the new snacks and treats. There are over 20 kitchens throughout the park!
- Spot Some Friendly Disney Faces! – Special appearances of some of your favorite Disney characters can be found throughout the park! Keep a lookout for Winnie the Pooh catching butterflies, princess parades, and so much more!
- Go for a Ride – It wouldn’t be EPCOT if you didn’t make sure you went on some childhood favorites! Rides like Mission: Space, Soarin’ Around the World, and Test Track are waiting for you to take off!
- Festival Merch Galore! – In true Disney fashion, you can purchase a variety of festival merchandise as you make your way around the world in order to commemorate Flower and Garden.
- Stop by The Goodness Garden Butterfly House and spot some Butterflies! – Stroll along and see how many of these beautiful creatures you can spot!
- Fancy Some Pineapple? – If Pineapple is one of your favorite fruits, make sure to stop at the Pineapple Promenade where you can grab anything from Pineapple Dole Whip to a Pineapple Beer Flight!
- Pick a Topiary, Any Topiary! – Did you know that there are almost 100 individual topiaries that can be found across EPCOT? Make sure you find your favorite characters and take a photo!
- Visit World Showplace – Many people pass by countries in order to get to certain rides or one of the many outdoor Kitchens. Make sure you explore all the shops and themed meals the each country has to offer!
- Enjoy Live Entertainment – According to Disney Parks Blog, “Fans of live entertainment will have plenty to enjoy this year as music springs to life around World Showcase, including performances by local Orlando bands at the America Gardens Theatre on select days. Over at the Canada pavilion on the Mill Stage, guests can watch the Jammin’ Gardeners play rhythmic beats with inspired backyard percussion.” We can’t wait to see some live music and enjoy all the different talents available at Epcot!
If you can’t wait to head to EPCOT to enjoy everything the festival has to offer, make sure you plan ahead and reserve your days ahead of time! Days fill up quick! We can’t wait to see you there!