Earlier today we posted a run-down of the amazing festivals that take place at Walt Disney World’s Epcot throughout the year. In the Spring, Disney will launch another incredible International Flower & Garden Festival which will dazzle guests with its amazing array of colorful flowers, character-themed topiaries and outdoor kitchens.
Another highlight of the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival is the Garden Rocks concert series. 2018 will mark the 25th year for this event featuring musicians from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and 00’s from a variety of different genres including rock, pop, country, R&B and dance. Earlier this week Disney released the exciting details of the concert line-up for the 2018 Festival which will run from February 28 – May 28, 2018. Here’s the list of the 17 incredible artists you’ll find here;
1. Night Ranger – Best remembered for their hit “Sister Christian”, they’ll be performing from March 2 -5, 2018.
2. STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas – Sing along to “We Built This City” and other hits when they perform from March 9- 12, 2018.
3. Simple Plan – This Canadian rock band with a series of hits in the early 00’s including “Welcome to My Life” will perform March 16 – 19, 2018.
4. Little River Band – Kick back and relax to the cool sounds of the 70’s with this band featuring their hit song “Reminiscing.” They’ll be performing March 23 -26, 2017.
5. The Orchestra starring former members of ELO – You’ll remember these guys for their mid-1970’s hit “Evil Woman” among others. Come sing along between March 30- April 2, 2017.
6. Foghat – Take it easy when Foghat takes to the stage with their hit “Slow Ride” among others. They’ll be performing from April 6-7, 2018.
7. Survivor – Rock out to Survivor this April with their hit song “Eye of the Tiger” made famous by the Rocky franchise. You can catch them from April 8-9, 2018.
8. Smash Mouth – New to the Garden Rocks stage you’ll want to sing along to hits like “All Star” when they take to the stage April 13-14, 2018.
9. Rick Springfield – Whether you’re a fan of 80’s pop or General Hospital you’ll want to pop by and see Rick perform hits like “Jessie’s Girl from April 15-16, 2018.
10. Jo Dee Messina – Country music fans won’t want to miss a chance to see Jo Dee Messina perform her much-loved hits like “Stand Beside Me” at Garden Rocks from April 20 – 21, 2018.
11. Lonestar – Country fans are in for another treat when Lonestar performs many of their hits including “Amazed” from April 22-23, 2017.
12. Blood, Sweat and Tears featuring Bo Bice – Garden Rocks veterans Blood, Sweat and Tears will be back to perform fan favorites like “Spinning Wheel from April 27-30th, 2018.
13. Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone – “I’m Henry VIII I Am” is just one of the recognizable songs from the 60’s you’ll hear during their shows running from May 4-7, 2018.
14. Village People – Young man, you’ll definitely want to be there when beloved 70’s act the Village People perform hits like “Y.M.C.A” from May 11- 12, 2018.
15. Don Felder formerly of The Eagles- Sing along to “Hotel California” and other numbers from The Eagles’ catalogue when Don Felder takes to the stage May 13-14, 2018.
16. The Guess Who- Flashback to the early 70’s with songs like “American Woman” when The Guess Who returns to the Epcot stage from May 18 – 21, 2018.
17. The Spinners – Fans of R&B won’t want to miss The Spinners who will be bringing the hits including “Working My Way Back to You” from May 25-28, 2018.
All Garden Rocks performances take place at America Gardens Theatre located at the American Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday night during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. Performances take place at 5:30, 6:45, and 8pm. The cost of admission is included in your Epcot theme park ticket.
For more information on the 2018 Flower and Garden Festival including details of the Garden Rocks Dining Package keep following along with Disney Addicts and with our sister site Chip and Co.
Thinking about paying a visit to Disney World during the Flower & Garden Festival? Find out below how you can get your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? They why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019