When most Disney-lovers think about a visit to Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa it conjures up images of beautiful sandy beaches, luaus and top-notch accommodation. But pizza!? During a visit to Aulani there is a wide range of delectable treats to choose from but if there was one dish we noticed consistently cropping up, it was an eclectic and delicious array of pizzas on offer. As a matter of fact there’s so many incredible options to choose from that we thought we’d whet your appetites by sharing with you some menu items we uncovered on our travels that are perfect for pizza lovers.
1. Flatbread Pizzas at Ulu Cafe – Located on the first floor of Aulani Resort next to the Wailana Pool, Ulu Cafe is the perfect spot for casual on the go items and features a selection of grab and go treats as well as freshly made hot entrees. A highlight of both the lunch and breakfast menus is an incredible array of flatbread pizzas that come in a variety of tasty flavors. We had a chance to try the Ali’i Mushroom and Spinach (top of article), the Margherita (above) and our favorite the Kahlua Pork which you’ll see below.
If that’s not enough, Ulu Cafe also offers delicious breakfast flatbread pizzas which are perfect for fueling up before your busy Hawaiian days!
Both breakfast flatbread pizzas have egg as their base and you can choose between ham or sausage toppings. Trust us when we say that they’re equally delicious!
So if you’re paying a visit to Aulani in 2018, you’ll definitely want to give one of these amazing flatbread options a try. These tasty entrees will set visitors back $13 – $14 dollars making it a sensible midday treat!
2. Full Pies at Ulu Cafe – But that’s not all, in addition to flatbread pizzas listed above, Ulu Cafe also offers a brilliant array of full pies for $19 – $22 a pie. Regulars on the menu include The BBQ Pizza which features Mozzarella Cheese, BBQ Sauce, Spicy Chicken , Pineapple and Fried Red Onion or The Pacific Rim with Mozzarella Cheese, Mongolian Sauce, Slow Roasted Duck, Green Onions and Cilantro.
In addition, Ulu Cafe also offers a different pie of the day. The different varieties are so vast that we didn’t see them serving up the same pie twice during our visit. Favorites on our list included the Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza and the Taco Pizza. Ulu Cafe also allows guests to customize their own pies and you can choose from a variety of toppings.
3. Buffet Pizzas at Makahiki – In a previous post here at Disney Addicts we gave you a list of amazing reasons why we absolutely love Makahiki at Aulani but we left one out- Pizza! That’s right. this all-you-care-t0-eat buffet restaurant also serves up a nice variety of pizza by the slice. During our visit, they offered traditional options like cheese or pepperoni and mushroom combined with more regional options like Local Vegetable and of course Hawaiian!
These are just some of the amazing treats enjoyed during our recent trip to Aulani. Keep checking in with Disney Addicts and our sister site Chip and Co. for more tasty offerings uncovered during our Hawaiian adventure.
Why not try out these treats for yourself? Read below to find out how you can get your FREE Aulani quote and start planning your tropical island getaway!
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, Fastpass and Christmas Party reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special Christmas touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019