The Walt Disney World area is known for its dining experiences. You can find a variety of cusines and themes – but one holiday always tends have couples flocking for a night out with their sweetheart. With Valentines Day is fast approaching and reservations filling up, it can be hard to find the perfect place! If you are in the Walt Disney World area and are looking for a delicious meal with your honey, there are 4 restaurants ready to give you a dining experience that you won’t soon forget! Check out the list below!
- Four Flamingos: A Richard Blais Florida Kitchen offering a Four Course Romantic Menu for Valentine’s Weekend
- Website: https://fourflamingosorlando.com/
- The newly opened restaurant by Top Chef winner Richard Blais, Four Flamingos: A Richard Blais Florida Kitchen, offers couples an intimate dining experience surrounded by lush greenery, vintage-inspired décor, oversized windows, and screened-in wrap-around porches. From Friday, February 11 through Monday, February 14, the restaurant will offer a four-course dining menu carefully curated for Valentine’s Day. The Ice Cold Oysters and Pearls, served with hibiscus hot sauce, make for the perfect aphrodisiac item for couples to share, while the crab and ricotta ravioli incorporates lobster tail and truffle foam for a truly decadent main course. Noteworthy cocktails topped with liquid nitrogen bubbles complete a memorable, and instagrammable, dinner for two.
- Amare (located in the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve)
- Website: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/swan-reserve/amare/
- What better place to celebrate a romantic dinner than a restaurant whose name means “to love?” Amare, recently named a Top 10 Romantic Restaurant in Orlando by USA Today 10 Best, is a new casual upscale venue offering Mediterranean cuisine crafted from premium ingredients. For wine-lovers, Amare boasts an impressive selection of wines imported from the Mediterranean region, featuring specialized wine flights which are perfect for couples to share and sample. Pair a dinner at Amare with an overnight stay in an Epcot View room at the Swan Reserve for a private after-dinner fireworks viewing. It’s easy to love this romantic spot.
- Il Mulino New York Trattoria (located in the Walt Disney World Swan)
- Website: https://swandolphin.com/dining/il-mulino/
- Il Mulino New York Trattoria features traditional Italian cuisine from the Abruzzi region of Italy, offering vibrant Italian fare and specialty cocktails made from fresh ingredients. Dining room details including exposed red brick arches, rustic wood floors and soft lighting create a comfortable ambience. After dinner, couples can enjoy an evening stroll down the Disney Boardwalk, located adjacent to the restaurant.
- Todd English’s bluezoo (located in the Walt Disney World Dolphin)
- Website: https://swandolphin.com/dining/todd-englishs-bluezoo/
- Todd English’s bluezoo, designed to make guests feel like they’ve been transported underwater, features a unique romantic ambiance including touches like lighting fixtures that evoke schools of fish and jellyfish. Its coastal cuisine menu offers dishes for two and unique drinks to add something extra to date night, like Smoking Sangria with liquid nitrogen, and the Burnt Orange cocktail, topped with a flaming orange.
If you want just a bit more than a night out, maybe consider a night in!
A Romantic Staycation at one of Orlando’s Newest hotels the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve: Couples can enjoy Disney’s nighttime fireworks shows in comfort and style in their very own suite at the new Swan Reserve. Many of the Swan Reserve’s rooms boast incredible views of EPCOT’s new nighttime fireworks show, Harmonious. Guests can snuggle up and watch the sky fill with bursts of color each night in their own private space. The Swan Reserve also features 151 suites, the entire family can visit while parents can still enjoy privacy as a couple.
While staying at the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve guests can also enjoy these other romantic without ever stepping foot in the parks:
- Relax and rejuvenate together at the Mandara Spa, located at the Swan Resort
- Enjoy a Swan Paddle Boat ride on Crescent Lake
- Relax by one of 7 pools or on the resort’s private white-sand beach
- Nap in one of several hammocks situated across the resort
- Stroll down Disney’s Boardwalk, or even take a complimentary boat ride around Disney’s private lake.
Make sure that if you need more information or wish to book anything from above, visit www.SwanDolphin.com!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!