With Mother’s Day just two months away, its time to start thinking about ways that you can show that amazing mom in your life just how much you appreciate everything that she’s done for you. If there’s one Disney location that really pulls out all the Mother’s Day stops, it has to be Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa. This tropical island getaway offers a month full of mom-themed activities each may dubbed the Mahalo Mama. We here at Disney Addicts promise that your mom’s never seen a Mother’s Day quick like this one and to give you just a taste of the fun in store, here are 5 spectacular reasons why Aulani is the place to be for this special holiday.
1. Surprise mom with breakfast in bed – Each May, the chefs at Aulani create a special breakfast menu specifically for the purpose of pampering moms! It includes delicious items like Hawaiian-style French Toast stuffed with chocolate and strawberries topped with warm strawberry compote and whipped cream! Can you think of a more delicious way to start the day?
2. Book a “Mahalo Mama” spa treatment – During May, moms can receive this special spa package at Laniwai, the spa located at Aulani. The package includes Aulani Resort’s signature Lomilomi Massage, Cinderella Facial and Yummy Mummy Organic Pedicure. We promise that she’ll leave feeling like a new woman. The cost of this package is $265 plus tax and gratuity.
3. Play together at the “Ohana Hula Program” – Every Sunday in May, kids can join mom in the Pan Hana Room for a Head Lei making workshop before the family learns to dance the Aulani Hula together. It’s the perfect celebration of family!
4. Craft a special keepsake for Mom – At the Pau Hana Room, kids can also craft a Hawaiian-inspired photo frame or other keepsake objects to show mom just how much you care. The photo frames are perfect for families utilizing Disney’s PhotoPass system as there are amazing photo opportunities located throughout the property where you can capture those special moments on camera.
5. Send her off on a snorkeling adventure – Sign mom up to go snorkeling at Rainbow Reef. Here she can enjoy viewing a variety of native Hawaiian fish and ocean life. Send her in search of the Hidden Menehune, the mysterious little people that can sometimes be seen lurking in the reef’s depths or search for artistic carvings on the rocks. There’s also a viewing window where you can wave mom on while staying dry! The cost for a one-day snorkeling pass is $20 per adult or you can treat her to a length of stay pass for $39 per adult.
These are just some of the many ways you can show mom you love her at Aulani during the month of May. Other options include shopping trips, special Aulani themed merchandise, a luau or a meal at one of the incredible on property eateries. The possibilities are endless!
So what are you waiting for? Read below to find out how you can get your FREE Aulani quote and make a stay at Disney’s tropical paradise a reality!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019