For Star Wars fans, heading to Galaxy’s Edge is one of the ultimate ways to show their love for the franchise. But if you’re heading there with your significant other, aside from B-lining it to the new rides, how do you make an already amazing experience, even better? There is plenty to do, much to see, and plenty of ways of making these moments in space, something special.
- Pick Out Some Couples GearDo you have a Leia to your Han? Shop Disney makes sure the whole world knows it with their fantastic couple shirts. Make your way through the park telling the whole galaxy that you’ve got each other – no matter what plans the Empire has.
- Grab a Drink at Oga’s CantinaThere are plenty of drinks to choose from at Oga’s. The Jedi Mind Trick made with “Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit and Rose Vodka, John D. Taylor’s Velvet Falernum, Bols Blue Curaçao, White Grape Juice, Lime Juice, and Grapefruit Bitters” is sure to give you both a kick to start any date right. Also check out the Fuzzy Tauntaun – sure to give you a boost made with “Cîroc Peach Vodka, Bols Peach Schnapps, Simply Orange with Tangerine, Pure Cane Sugar, and “Buzz Button Tingling” Foam”. There are two wine options that every Star Wars fan needs to try – order the Imperial Guard or the teal-colored Toniray.
- Sit Down for Dinner at Docking Bay 7 Food and CargoThemed meals are a great way to take your date to the next level. Fried Endorian Tip-Yip is simply a delicious meal of “Fried Chicken, Roasted Vegetable Potato Mash, Herb Gravy”. Braised Shaak Roast is another great option that comes with “Beef Pot Roast, Cavatelli Pasta, Wilted Kale, Mushrooms”. You can pair those – and many other meals with two fantastic boozy beverages such as the Takodana Quencher, made with “Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum, Blue Curaçao, Simple Orange with Pineapple, Kiwi” or a Gold Squadron Lager,
- Prep for the Fireworks by going to Kat Saka’s Kettle and the Milk StandGrab this unique bouquet of colorful and flavorful popcorn. The Outpost Popcorn Mix is a sweet and spicy snack and a great to pick up right before you end the night. Kat Saka’s Kettle also has the famous Orb Sodas to have alongside this new snack! If sodas aren’t what your looking for, head to the Milk Stand. You have a choice between the Blue or Green Milk. Get one of each and see which one is your favorite!
- Head over to Star Wars: A Galactic SpectacularPlan ahead and find out when the Galactic Spectacular show is happening. End your night with a glass of your favorite color of milk and settle into a show of a lifetime! Goosebumps are inevitable when the familiar music fills the air and for fans – it is a perfect way to cap off a romantic evening.
Use these tips or find your own to make your night as special as your date is. The new Galaxy Edge has something for everyone. Enjoy a nighttime under the stars and have a date that is truly out of this world.