As we near the end of September it is all about Halloween at Walt Disney World and for most visitors that means attending Mickeys-No-So-Scary Halloween Party to indulge in all of the eerily delightful events that make up this fun-filled evening. For those on the fence about attending this year’s event, check out our 5 reasons why you won’t want to miss this year’s festivities. We promise you, you’ll be booking those tickets in no time.
1. The Chance to see Disney Characters in Costume. Commemorate your Halloween visit to Disney with some fantastic photo ops that you can only get at Mickey’s Halloween Party. During the event, be on the lookout for characters out and about in their Halloween best, ready to meet guests and pose for a spooky photo or two. In addition, you’ll see them make the rounds as part of “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade.” Also during Halloween, half the fun is seeing the creative costumes that other party guests are wearing to the event! You never know what favorite Disney character might turn up.
2. The “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” Stage Show. An absolute Halloween crowd-pleaser, the Sanderson Sisters are back in the mortal world on a new adventure. They are joined by some of Disney’s most formidable baddies to bring mayhem and mischief to the Magic Kingdom in this stage show held three times each evening at the Castle Forecourt Stage. Performances take place at 8:00 pm, 10:45 pm and 12:00 am.
3. Going Trick-Or-Treating! Magic Kingdom is the perfect playground to grab those trick or treat bags and scour the parks in search of candy. And because Disney is not only for the kids but also the kids at heart, adults are welcome to join in the fun as well. Be sure to pick up an event map upon entering the park and look for the special trick or treat stop on the map.
4. Mickey’s Boo To You Halloween Parade – Grim Grinning Ghosts and a handful of much-loved Disney characters come out to socialize during this special Halloween-themed parade. The parade starts with an ominous appearance by the Headless Horseman and includes many of the happy haunts that call the Haunted Mansion home including marching butlers, waltzing spirits, and the Hitchhiking Ghosts. The event takes place at 9:15 pm and 11:15 pm on party nights.
5. Happy Hallowishes Fireworks – The perfect ending to a spooktacular party, this Halloween-themed evening fireworks display is nothing short of amazing. Narrated by the Ghost Host from Haunted Mansion, stake out your perfect spot next to Cinderella’s Castle or down Main Street and watch the skies explode with color to the tunes of “Poor Unfortunate Souls’ and “The Skeleton Dance” just to name a few. The fireworks take place nightly at 10.15 pm.
You won’t want to miss these fabulous activities and all of the other fantastic offerings found each year at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. From special character meet and greets to seasonal snacks and let’s not forget the rides, there’s something for everyone. The party will run on select dates between now and November 1st with tickets ranging in price from $74-$115 per adult depending on the date. Tickets can be purchased online.
Ready to plan your visit to Walt Disney World? Fill out our form below for your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019