For all of us hardworking adults, nothing says the Christmas Season has arrived more than that perfect Holiday tipple. Luckily for visitors to Walt Disney World, the Yuletide Seasons means an amazing new array of holiday goodies sure to please. Chief among them are some pretty impressive boozy drinks that we’re sure you’ll want to give a try. Here are 5 delicious creations that are just in time for that Walt Disney World Christmas visit.
1. Tropical Snowstorm – Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto – Disney Polynesian Village Resort – No one does cocktails quite like this Poly tiki bar and when it comes to a Christmas-themed drink, they have just the ticket. The Tropical Snowstorm is made up of bourbon, coconut, cinnamon and sweet tropical syrups. The rim of the glass is covered with toasted coconut and the drink is served with a peppermint candy cane. Trust us, it will have you singing Christmas carols in no time!
2. Hot Cocoa Flight -Fairfax Fare or Min and Bill’s Dockside Dinner – Hollywood Studios – Hollywood Studios is pulling out all the stops this year with their Flurry of Fun Festivities and their amazing Holiday food and drink line-up is no exception. For an extra special chocolate-lovers treat, we recommend the Hot Cocoa Flight. For $11.00, guests will be served 3 boozy cocoa samplers including a Salted Carmel Irish Cream Hot Chocolate, Black Cherry Bourbon Hot Chocolate and a Hot Chocolate Martini.
3. Apple Riesling Slushy – Amorette’s Patisserie – Disney Springs – We here at Disney Addicts are a huge fan of the wine slushies being served up at Amorette’s and this Christmas-inspired version may be our favorite yet! The Apple Riesling that makes up this slushy is actually a very sweet wine, making it that perfect wintry accompaniment to some of the incredible cakes and pastries you’ll find here. We highly recommend pairing it with one of the holiday ornament dome cakes currently on offer or the Coco Eclair inspired by Disney•Pixar’s upcoming film Coco.
4. Very Merry Moonshine – Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming – Disney Springs – A modern take on the classic Eggnog, this Moonshine cocktail also comes with a sugar cookie rim and the perfect mix of spices making it a delightful treat for your tastebuds. Its the ideal sipping drink for those taking a time out from Christmas shopping.
5. Hot Ganache – The Ganachery – Disney Springs – This wonderful Disney Springs chocolate shop is serving up a sipping chocolate with a kick. The Hot Ganache is combined with Bailey’s Irish Cream and topped with vanilla bean whipped cream and dark chocolate crispy pearls. Its the the perfect decadent treat for those cool Orlando nights.
This is just a small taste of the amazing food and drinks coming to Walt Disney World this Holiday Season. Keep following along with Disney Addicts as well as our sister site Chip and Co for the latest in Disney Christmas news and updates.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from booking your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions About Booking A Walt Disney World Vacation - June 16, 2019
- New Attractions coming to Walt Disney World - June 14, 2019