The 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is just a few short weeks away (September 14th – November 14th). Tough many of the fun FREE offerings like the Eat To the Beat Concert Series will continue to cater to anyone with valid park admission, Food and Wine also offers a fine array of premium experiences for those looking to get culinary tips from some of the World’s top chefs, learn about everything from pairing wine and chocolate to making your own pasta and even delicious evening soirees. Here’s a sample of 5 premium events that foodies just might want to splurge on!
1. What’s Cooking With… – This is your chance to dine with some culinary heavy-hitters, enjoy some of their amazing trademark dishes and maybe even learn a cooking trick or two. This morning offering features a rotating cast of amazing chefs including big names like Cat Cora, Jamie Deen and Buddy Valastro just to name a few. Bring your appetites as they take your through some tricks of the trade while you get to enjoy a plated brunch. The 90-minute experience ends with a Q&A session and a sparkling toast. Places are limited so advanced booking is highly recommended. A complete list of participating chefs can be found here. The cost for this event is $129 per guest including gratuity and tax and can be booked online via My Disney Experience.
2. Rockin’ Burger Block Party – Eat and boogie the night away with this evening Food and Wine carnivorous offering. Each Block Party features a celebrity chef, and “all-you-can-eat” sliders paired with a beverage. Guests can then burn off their meals with a spin on the dance floor. This offering takes place on select Fridays and will showcase the talents of Maneet Chauhan, Alex Seidel, and Jehangir Mehta. There are 3 different seating options for this event: VIP Nosh Pit ($199), Reserved Seating ($119) and General Admission ($99). The evening kicks off at 7:00pm and runs until 9:00pm. General Admission tickets can be reserved online via My Disney Experience. For other seatings please call 407-939-3378.
3. Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It! – These 1 hr and 15 minute hands-on workshops allow visitors of Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival to learn from the pros. With a wide array of subjects including: margarita making, a chocolaty tutorial from the Ganachery or sushi secrets from Masaharu Morimoto, there’s bound to be something to appeal to most palates. These events occur daily from 4:00pm to 5:15pm and cost $45 per person (including tax). Early booking is strongly encouraged and can be made via My Disney Experience or by calling 407-939-3378. A complete schedule of Mix It sessions can be found here.
4. Party for the Senses – Attendees will relish this magical evening filled with decadent food, sinful cocktails, and non-stop entertainment. Tuck-in at the 50 gourmet tasting sessions while live music, dance and magic acts set the tone. Each Party For the Senses is emceed by a special guest. This year’s parties will take place on October 1, 8, 15, 22, 28 and 29. Prices range from $329.00 for the VIP treatment to $199 for reserved seating and $169 for general admission. All parties take from 7:00 – 9:30pm. As an added bonus, those purchasing a ticket to Party for the Senses will also receive reserved seating for the Eat to the Beat Concert Series. Again tickets can be booked online or by calling 407-939-3378.
5. Yelloween Masquerade Party For the Senses – The same Party for the Senses festivities that Food and Wine guests have come to love, but with a twist. Don your yellow and black finery (let’s see how creative you can be) for the parties held on October 28 and 29 and enjoy this gourmet tasting event complete with champagne, wine and craft beers. Pricing , times and booking details are the same as those listed above. Book your spot today and be prepared to dance the night away!
Thinking about heading to Walt Disney World for the 2016 Food and Wine Festival? Fill out our form below for your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I will be on hand to help you with everything from selecting your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions About Booking A Walt Disney World Vacation - June 16, 2019
- New Attractions coming to Walt Disney World - June 14, 2019