Earlier this year, Disneyland launched their new MaxPass system providing guests with unlimited PhotoPass downloads as well as the convenience of being able to book FASTPASSES using your mobile phones via the Disney App. Since it’s launch the system has been embraced both by newcomers and Disney regulars. However, there are some aspects of this system that you just might not know about. To help you get the most out of MaxPass during your next Disney visit, check out our list of 5 quick facts about MaxPass.
1. It couldn’t be easier to use. The MaxPass system integrates nicely with the Disneyland App and makes it easier than ever to manage your photos as well as your Fastpasses. For a quick look at how the system works check out this video.
2. You can easily add MaxPass to your reservation even if you did not purchase park admission through the Disneyland App. All you need to do is purchase Disney MaxPass in the Disneyland App and connect it to your ticket by scanning the bar code on the back of the tickets.
3. There’s a wide array of Photopass photos that are covered by MaxPass. This new system is the perfect way to capture all those magical vacation memories. Photopass will include magic shots, character dining photos as well as attraction photos. You’ll be surprised at how many photos you’ll amass during your visit.
4. MaxPass allows you to book your FASTPASSES quicker than ever. As soon as your current mobile Disney FASTPASS barcode has been scanned at the attraction, MaxPass allows you to instantly go in and start selecting your next FASTPASS option.
5. Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders get a special MaxPass offer! If you’re a passholder at Disney you can purchase MaxPass for the life of your current passport for $75. Signature Plus Passholders will receive Disney MaxPass at no additional cost as part of your annual entitlement.
So next time you’re planning a visit to Disneyland Resort set aside some extra money in your budget for MaxPass. You won’t be disappointed. The cost for this add-on is $10 per person per day and can be purchased online at disneyland.com or via the Disneyland App.
Thinking about a visit to Disneyland? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Image copyright Disney.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019