Sabrina and her classmates make their way down to Walt Disney World to check out Animal Kingdom. Sabrina may be distracted because of a test she has to take, but that doesn’t stop the episode from taking us all over Animal Kingdom to check out everything there was to offer! Season 2, Episode 23 of Sabrina was released on April 24, 1998 – 2 days after the park officially opened on April 22, 1998. That means that this episode was filmed before the park was opened to the public! Want to check out everything available at the time? Check out the list below and watch the episode before you head to Animal Kingdom!
- Splash Mountain (Magic Kingdom)
- Okay, so technically Sabrina doesn’t visit this ride – but Aunt Hilda can be quoted as saying that she loves “Splash Mountain more than life itself”! Meaning… it would be a shame not to visit the ultra popular attraction and not pay homage to one of our favorite witches… right?
- Animal Kingdom Entry
- When you gather outside Animal Kingdom, in front of the massive sign welcoming you in, remember that Sabrina, Harvey and Valerie all gathered there – getting more and more excited to enter the park. Of course, they also talked trash about the popular group, but you’re not obligated to do that as well.
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Sabrina, her aunts and the rest of her class are all staying at Coronado Springs on Walt Disney World Property! The Resort was opened in 1997 and the episode was released in 1998 – a perfect marketing idea!
- Tree of Life (Animal Kingdom)
- Valerie and Harvey wait for Sabrina outside the tree of life. Funny enough, Harvey makes a joke how one of the creatures reminds him of Ed Asner – who would voice Carl Fredrickson and be a popular character to meet in Animal Kingdom!
- Dinoland U.S.A / The Boneyard Playground (Animal Kingdom)
- Aunt Zelda starts digging for bones at the Boneyard Playground – but Hilda would rather be on Space Mountain. Wouldn’t we all Hilda?
- Kilimanjaro Safari (Animal Kingdom)
- Hilda decides to protect harvey from Libby and sends him off to be THE guide on Kilimanjaro Safari! That should keep him safe… for now! He is a cross between Safari guide and a Jungle Cruise guide – with plenty of jokes and puns to spare.
Chances are that if you’ve gone to Animal Kingdom, you’ve probably walked in the footsteps of Sabrina and her friends. Once you watch/rewatch the episode, you’ll see the park in an entirely new light! Let us know what you remember about this episode in the comments below!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- 6 Attractions that Sabrina (the Teenage Witch) Visited on Her Trip to Animal Kingdom - October 5, 2021
- 5 Ways that you can Celebrate Walt Disney Worlds’ 50th Anniversary from Home - September 24, 2021
- See Disney World Through the Eyes of ‘Full House’ with these Attractions (Part 2 of 2) - September 17, 2021