With the arrival of 2018 comes a whole host of amazing new treats being served up across Walt Disney World Resort. From the sweet to the savory there’s something on this list sure to delight visitors of all ages and tastes. So, if you’ll be headed to Disney World theme park in the weeks ahead, get ready to jot down some of your favorites!
1. Rose Gold Minnie Mouse Cupcake – There’s no stopping the current Rose Gold trend happening at Walt Disney World but this is the first food Disney has unveiled in this delightful hue. This incredible snack being served up at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot is made up of a vanilla cupcake, topped with chocolate-hazelnut swirls, rose, gold buttercream, fondant ears, edible glitter and chocolate pearls. Trust us when we say it is as delicious as it looks!
2. Teriyaki Hot Diggity Dog – Hot Diggity Dog is right! This limited-time treat now on offer at Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom is a must-do for hot dog lovers. This sizable all-beef hot dog is topped with roasted pineapple and onions, drizzled with Teriyaki sauce and topped with green onions. So bring your appetites or someone to share with1
3. Meat Lovers Flatbread – Each month Pinocchio Village Haus serves up a new flatbread of the month and January’s offering does not disappoint. The Meat Lovers Speciality Flatbread is topped with tomato sauce, pepperoni, sausage, bacon and Mozzarella Cheese. It the perfect dish to tide you over until dinner!
4. Rainbow Sherbert – Looking for a light and refreshing treat as colorful as your surroundings? Head over to the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor for their limited edition Rainbow Sherbert flavor. We recommend it on a waffle cone with chocolate Mickey Ears for that perfect magical snack.
5. All-You-Care-To-Enjoy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Milkshake – Did someone say bottomless milkshake? If this sounds too good to be true, simply head over to the Plaza Restaurant and give this decadent treat a try. The milkshake is made up of peanut butter ice cream, chocolate sauce and topped with whipped cream and a cherry.
6. Loaded Tater Tots – This is a trend we’re pretty happy to see make it’s way to the Magic Kingdom. Starting in February, The Friar’s Nook in Fantasyland will be serving up three varieties: Greek Tots, Fiesta Tots, and Buffalo Chicken Tots. The Greek Tots come chopped with Tzatziki Sauce, tomatoes, onions, banana peppers olives and feta cheese. The Fiesta Tots are loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, peppers, queso and jalapenos Last but not least, the Buffalo Chicken Tots include buffalo chicken, celery, blue cheese crumbles and garlic ranch dressing.
This is just a small handful of the amazing eats you’ll find during your Walt Disney World visit. Stay up to speed on all the tasty treats available throughout Walt Disney World Resort by following along with Disney Addicts and our sister site Chip and Co.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2018. Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote.
If you find tips like these helpful, why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you find your perfect package, nab those hard to get dining and FastPass reservations and share my tips and tricks for helping you plan out your days at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. There are no hidden costs and you’d pay the same as if you were to book through Disney. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019