With the opening of Disney’s new live action version of “Beauty and the Beast” hitting cinemas in a week, Belle and Beast fever has definitely hit. And what better way to surround yourself in the magic of this “Tale as Old as Time” then to pay a visit to a Disney theme park? Today we turn our attention tot the West Coast Mouse and all of the exciting ways you can make Belle, Beast, Gaston and friends part of your Disney adventure. Here’s 6 Beauty and the Beast themed activities to include in your next trip to Disneyland.
1. Red Rose Taverne – The Village Haus Restaurant over at Disneyland’s Fantasyland has undergone a magical transformation to the Red Rose Taverne. Each dining hall in this Quick Service location evokes a different scene from the story. On the menu you’ll also find themed dishes from the Beast’s Burger which includes Gruyère Cheese and Horseradish Aïoli to the amazing Grey Stuff Gateau. Guests will want to be sure to top of their meal with Gaston’s Famous Brew, a delicious Apple-Mango Punch topped with Passion Fruit Foam. It also comes in a Beauty and the Beast-themed souvenir mug for those willing to pay the extra.
2. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique – If your little princess has aspirations of being Belle than why not treat her to a makeover at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique located in Disneyland theme park. Packages here range from $59 for hair and make-up options to over $199 for those wanting their makeover to include Belle’s beautiful yellow gown and other accessories. Spots for this Fairy Godmother makeover can be pretty hard to come by and should be made at the 60 day mark. You can make your booking by calling 714.781.STYLE.
3. Gaston Spotting – Rumor has it that Gaston will be making the rounds in Fantasyland to coincide with the movie’s premiere. Some guests have already reported seeing him roaming around the are near King Arthur Carrousel and Pinocchio’s Daring Journey. So get those cell phones at the ready to capture a shot of this illusive villain. However, Gaston will not be stopping for autographs as he doesn’t like reading or writing.
4. The Royal Theatre Presents “Beauty and the Beast” – For those dining at the Red Rose Taverne, why not stop next door to the Royal Theatre in Fantasy Faire to watch Mr. Smythe and Mr Jones share their delightful retelling of how Belle and Beast met and fell in love. Its an enchanting show that is sure to please.
5. Grey Stuff Dipping Sauce Now Available at Maurice’s Treats – At this Fantasy Faire food cart, guests can also find a variation on the famous Grey Stuff. This time it is in the form of a dipping sauce that will serve as the perfect accompaniment to the twists that are this stand’s specialty. Two other dipping sauce varieties: marinara and strawberry have also been introduced into the mix. Be sure to stop by and give them a try next time you’re at the theme park.
6. Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” Sneak Peek – For those heading to Disney California Adventure Park between now and March 26th, the Sunset Showcase Theater in Hollywood Land will be offering guests a look at the new live action version of this classic tale. The full length feature will debut across the country on March 17- over 25 years since the original animated version won over audiences around the World.
If you have a Beauty and the Beast fan in the family, why not plan a visit to Disneyland this Spring? There’s still plenty of amazing packages on offer. Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package, to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019