We don’t know what it is about the Christmas Season but nothing says seasonal comfort snack like warm cookies. When it comes to satisfying your cookie cravings, there are a handful of wonderful spots at Walt Disney World that definitely deliver. With that in mind, we’ve put together our list of 7 favorite cookie treats. Next time you’re at Disney World and the need for a cookie strikes, you’ll know exactly where to go.
1. Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich – Plaza Ice Cream Parlor – Magic Kingdom – The mere smell of this tasty treat is enough to transport you back to your childhood. For $5.99 guests can indulge in this little slice of cookie heaven featuring your choice of hand-scooped ice cream sandwiched in between two freshly-made chocolate chip cookies.
2. Carrot Cake Cookie – Sweet Spells – Hollywood Studios – The Writers Stop may be a thing of the past with the redevelopment of the new Grand Avenue area of Hollywood Studios, but Disney-lovers that were fans of the famous Carrot Cake Cookie are still in luck as these treats are being served up over at Sweet Spells on Sunset Boulevard. This much-loved sweet treat is made up of two delicious cake-like cookies with a large dollop of cream cheese icing sandwiched in between. Trust us, they are nothing short of amazing.
3. Carmel Apple Cookies – Karamell Küche- Germany Pavilion- Epcot – If you’ve ever made your way around the World Showcase then you know its next to impossible to make your way past Karamell Kuche without being lured in by the amazing smell of Werther’s Caramel. Inside you’ll find an absolute treasure trove of sweet treats from Caramel Corn to candies, to chocolate covered fruit. One of our favorite finds at this shop is the incredible apple oatmeal cookies. Not only are they so buttery and lovely that they melt in your mouth by they are covered with a Werther’s Caramel that makes them a cookie to remember.
4. Cookie Brownie Sandwich – Sprinkles Bakery – Disney Springs – This is a must-get treat for my family every time we are making the rounds at Disney Springs. This sandwich is made up of a single scoop of ice cream with two cookies or brownies of your choosing. With cookie varieties like chocolate chip, fudge brownie, peanut butter pretzel dip, salted caramel cornflake and snickerdoodle, picking your perfect combination is half the fun.
6. Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC – Disney Springs – We think there’s so much to love about this Disney Springs bakery featuring refined sugar-free, gluten-free, wheat-free, soy-free, diary free, egg-free, vegan and kosher baked goods. They also make a pretty mean cookie sandwich. For $5.50, guests can choose between a Chocolate Chip • Double Chocolate Chip with Mint Filling or Oatmeal Raisin • Ginger Snap with Vanilla Filling.
7. Complimentary Christmas Cookies – Pinocchio Village Haus – Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party- Magic Kingdom – Cookies are even tastier when they’re complimentary. That’s why we decided to round out this list with this cookie assortment that comes complimentary with your Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party ticket. Guests stopping by Pinocchio Village Hause will be treated to Apple Cider or Hot Cocoa and a cookie assortment that includes: Ginger Molasses, Peppermint Crunch, Santa Claus Sugar and Snickerdoodle cookies. They’re the perfect treat to tide you over when waiting for the parade or fireworks.
This is just a small taste of the amazing cookie treats you’ll find at Walt Disney World Resort. So make a note of your favorites and seek them out when you’re in need of a comforting treat during your next Disney visit.
Are you planning on hitting the parks this holiday? There still plenty of great rates and package options available. Fill out our form and get your FREE quote.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, Fastpass and Christmas Party reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special Christmas touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
Images copyright Disney.
- Hot Chocolate, Apple Cider and Cookies – Pinocchio’s Village Haus (Fantasyland)
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions About Booking A Walt Disney World Vacation - June 16, 2019
- New Attractions coming to Walt Disney World - June 14, 2019