Love is in the air this week at Walt Disney World and what better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than by surprising your special someone with one of these delicious Valentine-themed treats. To give you a bit of cupid-like inspiration here are 7 of our must-try Valentine’s Day goodies. Be sure to pick up one or two during your visit this week.
1. Hand-dipped Strawberries – Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe – Head on over to Frontierland for these beautiful Valentine treats. The strawberries come in white and dark chocolate varieties and make the perfect afternoon snack!
2. Ganache Squares – The Ganachery – If you’ll be at Disney Springs doing some Valentine’s Day shopping be sure to stop by The Ganachery where they are serving up an impressive array of Valentine chocolate Highlights include Strawberries and Champagne ganache squares featuring Cinderella’s Coach. The shop is also serving up special Valentine’s Day-themed chocolate lollipops and dark chocolate marshmallows!
3. Cinnamon Roll – If you’ll be at the Magic Kingdom this week, stop by the Main Street Bakery for this special Valentine’s Day Cinnamon Roll complete with a red icing heart in the center!
4. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Milkshake – This cool and tasty treat is made up of Strawberry and Chocolate Ice Cream topped with Whipped Cream, Chocolate Drizzle, Chocolate Shavings and a strawberry on top and are being served up all month at the Plaza Restaurant at the Magic Kingdom. Oh, and did we mention that the milkshakes are bottomless with unlimited refills! Enjoy.
5. “Beauty and the Beast”-themed Rose Petit Honey Cake- Head on over to Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs for this delightful mini cake that is made up of Grand Marnier-soaked strawberries, rum roasted pineapple and honey Chantilly cream.
6. Strawberry Beignet Sundae – In a week where we celebrate both Mardi Gras and Valentine’s Day, this treat could be any more perfect. The sundae found at Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory comes with beignets, chocolate ice cream, whipped cream, strawberry drizzle and heart-shaped sprinkles.
7. Raspberry Ganache Cheesecake – You’ll find the delightful looking little cheesecake at the Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort where they are also serving up a Chocolate Strawberry Whoopie Pie and a Red Fruit Cupcake for Valentine’s Day.
We hope that those visiting Walt Disney World will have the chance to tuck into some of these amazing seasonal sweet treats! Be sure to let us know which ones are your favorites!
Planning a visit to Disney? Packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2018. Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking your next Disney holiday with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you plot out your perfect holiday, work with you to come up with unique ways to make your vacation truly your own, and ensure that you are always getting the best deals and discounts. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.