When you begin planning a family getaway to Disney, there are lots of things to consider. Accommodations can debatably be the most difficult decision, especially when it comes to planning what size you need, finding the best price, and figuring out where you want to be in proximity to the parks.
Disney Vacation Club (DVC) is one of the most popular timeshare ownership programs for Disney enthusiasts because it offers a great selection of gorgeous, Disney themed resorts with luxurious spacious accommodations. Choosing to buy DVC timeshare points opens the door to a lifetime of flexible Disney vacations. This points-based program allows you to determine when, where, and how long you vacation. All while taking advantage of additional DVC member benefits and magical extras.
To get a taste of how the DVC ownership program works, you can also consider renting a Disney Vacation Club timeshare. This way, you can experience a DVC resort first hand while also saving big on your vacation accommodations.
There is good news and bad news about this Disney Vacation Club timeshare program. Currently, each DVC timeshare can only be purchased directly from Disney, and as we all know the Disney brand can be pretty pricey at times. However, independent online resellers like SellMyTimeshareNow.com offer a simple and affordable way to get a Disney Vacation Club resale or rental.
Considering all of this, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite 8 Disney Vacation Club resorts that you’re sure to love for your next family vacation.
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort – If you’re searching for a luxurious lakeside retreat while being walking distance to the Magic Kingdom, you can’t do much better than this! Choose from cozy studios or multi-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodate any family with kitchens and gorgeous views. On-site you can splash around in the Bay Cove Pool or slide down its water slide, grab a bite at the California Grill, or rent a motorboat to take out on the lake.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – The African Safari doesn’t have to stop at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! Stay amongst the African wildlife at this magnificent property. There are a wide variety of accommodation options, some of which offer stunning views of over 30 species of African wildlife in the lush savannas. You can also take in this view while dining on African-inspired dishes at the on-site restaurant, Sanaa. Other amenities include Simba’s Clubhouse for the kinds, campfire activities, and a full-service fitness center.
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas – Take a scenic boat ride to Disney’s Hollywood Studios or walk right to Epcot when you stay at this charming resort. Luxury accommodations feature full kitchens, washers and dryers, and private balconies or porches. Amenities include an outdoor water recreation area with pools and lagoons, an on-site buffet with character appearances, and Fairways Miniature Golf course.
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas – Another phenomenal waterfront Disney resort, this elegant property boasts scenic gardens, quaint cottages, and courtyards to add to the charm. Step outside and walk along the Coney Island-style boardwalk with restaurants, carnival attractions, and more. Multi-bedroom villas are available with full kitchens and private balconies to enjoy the surrounding views. Other features include Disney-themed pools, movies under the stars, and an action-packed arcade.
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort – Some of the reasons we absolutely love this resort include large villa accommodations, ferry access to Disney Springs, a beach-themed pool area, and a wealth of fun recreational activities for all ages. Grab a bite at Olivia’s Cafe, or a cocktail at the Gurgling Suitcase bar, all while enjoying the picturesque surroundings of sparking waters and lush, fragrant gardens.
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa – This rich Victorian-style resort is situated between a gorgeous golf course and a sparkling lake. Relax and unwind in spacious suites, with a select number of three-bedroom treehouse villas with full kitchens and private decks with charcoal grills. The resort also offers a great selection of amenities such as the Senses Disney Spa, two pools with waterslides and whirlpool spas, Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course, and bike rentals for exploring the resort campus.
- The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Relax and unwind in this rustic atmosphere with fantastic amenities and spacious, comfortable villas. On-site you can swim around in a heated pool surrounded by nature, dine at Artist Point, rent a boat or bike, hit up the jogging trails, or enjoy a movie under the stars. Choose studios or villa suites with kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of space for everyone. Additionally, the Magic Kingdom is just a quick boat ride away.
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Villas – Surround yourself in the luxuries of this resort with a deluxe studio or large multi-bedroom villa with mirror TVs in the bathrooms, kitchenettes or full kitchens, and elegant decor to make you feel right at home. The high-end features don’t stop there, you also can indulge in rejuvenating spa services, exquisite dining options featuring all your favorite Disney characters, pools with water slides, and a pirate adventure cruise for the kids. You also get direct access to the Monorail, where Magic Kingdom is only one stop away.
All of these Disney Vacation Resorts provide fabulous amenities and accommodations for an unforgettable family escape full of Disney magic. We want to ensure you get the best deal on a Disney Vacation Club timeshare resale or rental, so we recommend shopping the available inventory at SellMyTimeshareNow.com for up to 70% off the retail price.