Toy Story was a phenomenon when it was released in the early 90s! So much so that Walt Disney World – other Disney parks around the world have embraced these little toys. Rides, restaurants, and resorts – all have gone head first in theming around Buzz, Woody, and the rest of the gang. So, where can you go in Walt Disney World to get the most out of your Toy Story experience? Check out the list of attractions below and let us know which ones you love the best!
- Toy Story Land (Holywood Studios): It feels like yesterday that the concept of Toy Story Land was announced. It was a hit on its opening in 2018 and remains a hit today! For Toy Story fans, this is your main stop. Not only are there Toy Story attractions, but you can fully immerse your dining experience as well! We’ve listed the main stops within Toy Story land below, but the entire area is really a fantastic example of Disney-theming at its finest.
- Slinky Dog Dash – Hold on tight or put your hands in the air – whatever your coaster style may be, Slinky Dog Dash is destined to get a smile out of you. Young or old alike simply love this ride. It’s a fantastic option for speed-attraction beginners as well!
- Alien Swirling Saucers – If you love the Mad Tea Party at Walt Disney World but feel it could be improved with a galactic theme, Alien Swirling Saucers is for you!
- Toy Story Mania! – We love a competitive game and this 3D shootin’ game is no exception. You’ll have a blast being whisked away throughout a variety of mini games that come straight of Toy Story and your childhood!
- Woody’s Lunch Box – A quick stop, but a delicious one! Woody’s Lunch Box doesn’t require a reservation, but it may require some planning. Seating may be first-come first-serve, but make sure you take advantage of their mobile ordering and you’ll be eating your meal in no time!
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ – Make sure you make reservations for this in-demand dining location! This brand-new restaurant is themed to the max and we simply love that your servers are fully into it! Delicious BBQ right around the corner from all your favorite Toy Story rides? Put this restaurant on your to-dine-at list if you haven’t already!
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin (Magic Kingdom – Speaking of competitive games, this may be one of the most competitive attractions you can find throughout Walt Disney World. The goal to be a galactic hero (when you reach the score of 100,000+ points) is one you’ll be striving for!
- Once Upon A Toy (Disney Springs)
- Looking for your own Buzz or Woody? Stop by this delightful toy store where you’re sure to spot some Toy Story favorites!
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- All-Star Movies has some larger-than-life versions of your animated favorites. Make sure you stop by these massive statues of both Woody AND Buzz situated at All-Star!
Images: Disney, D23
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- 5 of our Favorite 90’s Festive Fall Films Available on Disney+ and Hulu - September 26, 2023
- Top 5 Places to Celebrate National Ice Cream Cone Day at Walt Disney World - September 22, 2023
- The Real-Life Locations That Inspired Disneylands’ Haunted Mansion - September 19, 2023