One of the most beloved Christmas traditions is soon returning to Epcot. The Candlelight Processional at Epcot begins on November 22 and will be seen nightly until December 30. This year features all new narrators at this venerated Christmas event. The Candlelight Processional brings the Biblical Christmas Story to life with a full orchestra and choir, a celebrity narrator to read the story. It is a moving event that has become a yearly tradition for many families. The schedule of Narrators is finally full and we are excited to bring it to you:
- Chita Rivera, Nov. 22 – 23
- Helen Hunt, Nov. 24-25 – NEW
- Alfonso Ribeiro, Nov. 26-27 – NEW
- Robby Benson, Nov. 28-30
- John Stamos, Dec. 1 – 2
- Neil Patrick Harris, Dec. 3 – 6
- Whoopi Goldberg, Dec. 7 – 9
- Bart Millard, Dec. 10-12 – NEW
- Blair Underwood, Dec. 13 – 14
- Gary Sinise, Dec. 15 – 17
- Pat Sajak, Dec. 18 – 20
- Auli’i Cravalho, Dec. 21-23 – NEW
- Joey Fatone, Dec. 24 – 25
- Jodi Benson, Dec. 26 – 27
- Cal Ripken Jr., Dec. 28-30.
There are 3 showings nightly, one at 5:00 pm, one at 6:45 pm and one 8:00 pm at American Gardens Theater across from the America Pavillion in the World Showcase.
Seating for this popular event often fill an up fast, so you’ll want to arrive early. If you want a guaranteed seat, however, we recommend you book a Candlelight Processional Dining Package. These packages are available at select Epcot restaurants and include an appetizer, entree, dessert, non-alcoholic beverage and reserved seating tickets for the Processional. You can book this package online on Disneys Website it by calling (407) WDW-DINE.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019