Question: Are there adult-exclusive activities on the Disney Cruise Line?
Answer: There sure are! And there are some amazing ones, at that! All four of the Disney Cruise Line ships have venues and activities that are reserved just for Guests over the age of 18. These include:
- Spa and Fitness centers where you can get a makeover, massage or amazing workout in modern amenities at sea
- Dining at Palo, featuring fine Northern Italian cuisine or Remy, featuring elegant French-inspired cuisine
- The Quiet Cove Pool which offers a tranquil, peaceful environment and ocean breezes
- Nightclubs and lounges where you can dance the night away to live music, take in a cabaret show, watch your favorite sports teams and have fun with fellow passengers at dance parties and taking part in karaoke
- Entertainment featuring original Disney, Broadway-style productions and first run Disney Digital 3-D movies and classic films
- Shopping, including the Art Gallery, where you can find limited-edition prints and take part in an auction at sea for fine art treasures.
While the Disney Cruise Line does cater to families, there are definitely areas that adults can escape to enjoy a little rest and relaxation. Whether you are planning a family cruise, a cruise with friends, or a cruise with a loved one, let me help get you there! I’ll make sure every detail is ironed out in time for your departure. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin planning your magical sailing and be sure to follow me on Facebook to keep up with the latest Disney news, updates and promotions!
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019