Great Question! Often one does not associate the go go going of a Walt Disney World vacation with a spa. However, Disney has several world class spas right on property!
- Senses- A Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Senses Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- Mandara Spa at the Walt Disney World Dolphin
All of the other Deluxe resorts offer massage services of some sort as well and also Coronado Springs which is a moderate resort. You will find a full line of signature treatments along with the classics. In my opinion these three spas have the most to offer guests in terms of treatment offerings and relaxation areas. So next time your feet are aching from a day at the Magic Kingdom, let Disney transport you away on a cloud of relaxation.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019