For all you Mermaid fans, March 29th is Mermaid Day! Even though flipping your fins won’t get you far, make sure you make your way to a variety of Mermaid-themed attractions and experiences and live your best under the sea life! There is no better place to enjoy yourself than at Walt Disney World!
- Little Mermaid Room at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- There’s nothing like an immersive experience – and Art of Animation Resort is one of the best places to get exactly that! We love is the sweet Little Mermaid-themed room that is affordable for all to enjoy. For The Little Mermaid fan in your life, make sure you look into booking this location. The room is nice, but the distance from Disney’s Skyliner is even nicer!
- Meet Ariel at Her Grotto at Magic Kingdom in Fantasyland
- Meet your favorite mermaid at her grotto! Located right next to Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid this photo op is pretty easy to find. Afterall, a Mermaid can’t be too far from the sea!
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid at Magic Kingdom in Fantasyland
- A park favorite, Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid, is a must-ride whenever you visit the park. Wait times are generally short – but if you wait in line – it becomes a story in itself! Walk through the line and go from being on the shoreline to become part of Ariel’s world!
- Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in EPCOT & Fairytale Dining at Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom in Fantasyland
- Ariel will be stopping by as you dine at one of these great Disney World restaurants. Not only that, but she’s bringing some royal friends for a visit! These princesses will stop, chat, and are very graciously meeting their subjects for photos. Nothing like dining with royalty!
- Peter Pan’s Flight at Magic Kingdom in Fantasyland
- This isn’t just a Little Mermaid Party! When you ride Peter Pan’s Flight keep an eye out for a Mermaid Lagoon – maybe it will be underneath a magic moon as well!
- Festival of Fantasy at Magic Kingdom on Main Street U.S.A
- The Little Mermaid is such a fan favorite, there is a dedicated float with Ariel front and center. Keep a lookout and make sure to wave as she passes by! She’s also with some very familiar faces!
Did we miss one of your favorite Mermaid destinations? Let us know in the comments below!
Images: Disney / Walt Disney World
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- 5 of our Favorite 90’s Festive Fall Films Available on Disney+ and Hulu - September 26, 2023
- Top 5 Places to Celebrate National Ice Cream Cone Day at Walt Disney World - September 22, 2023
- The Real-Life Locations That Inspired Disneylands’ Haunted Mansion - September 19, 2023