Q.”Can anyone tell me what kinds of things the characters will sign when your at the parks or at character meals?
A.Yes! Character’s will sign just about anything (including T-Shirts) as long as you are not wearing the item.
Our Top 10 Ideas for Items to have Autographed are:
1. Make your own personalized autograph book at home and bring it with you.
2. Purchase a Walt Disney World Autograph Book at almost any of the theme park gift shops, especially The Emporium at The Magic Kingdom, The Mouse Gears Store at Epcot – Future World, The pin and map kiosk as you enter Disney’s Hollywood Studios, The Island Mercantile in The Oasis at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and any gift shop in The Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
3. Disney Postcards available for purchase at any park or resort gift shop.
4. A 4×6, 5×6 or 8×10 photo you bring from home.
5. Your favorite Disney t-shirt (especially one bearing a photo of the character you are asking to sign)
6. Back matte from your favorite Disney Photo Fram
7. Your favorite Disney photo frame
8. Your Disney Pin Trading lanyard
9. Your favorite Disney story book
10. Your Mickey Mouse Ears (best selection at The Chapeau Hat Shop to the right as you enter The Magic Kingdom)
We only suggest that you make sure it is something that can be carried into Disney Parks or Character Dining Locations and easy for you to keep-up with while enjoying the rest of your day in the parks!
Also always remember to have your pen or a black Sharpie marker ready for the character to sign your items to help keep the lines moving for those still waiting behind you!
And above all, Have A Magical Vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019