Thinking about a trip to Disneyland? On lookout for a good offer to seal the deal? Disneyland Resort is currently running a handful of promotions that may just mean its time for you to start planning your getaway. Here’s a brief rundown of the bargains on offer just now.
1. Discount Room Offer: Advanced Booking for Disney Visa Cardmembers – From now until July 17, 2017, Disney Visa Cardholders have the opportunity to take advantage of a limited-time-offer with a savings of up to 30% on premium rooms and 25% on standard rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Resort & Spa, or save up to 25% on premium rooms and 20% on standard rooms at the Disneyland Hotel. The bookings need to be for stays from August 6th – September 28, 2017 and travel must be completed no later than September 29th. The rates are valid most Sunday – Thursday nights..
2. Discount Room Offer General Public Booking – This is the same offer as the one listed above with 30% off of premium rooms and 25% on standard rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Resort & Spa, or savings of up to 25% on premium rooms and 20% on standard rooms at the Disneyland Hotel. This offer opens to the general public on July 18, 2017 and also runs until September 28, 2017. The travel dates are also the same running from August 6th – September 28, 2017.
3. Enjoy a 4th Night FREE with Disneyland’s Good Neighbor Hotel Package Offer – For guests preferring to stay off site, Disney is offering a 4th night free when you book a 3-night/3-day Good Neighbor Hotel room and theme park ticket package. The offer is open for booking through November 14, 2017 and covers stays between August 13 – November 16, 2017. The list of participating hotels are as follows:
- Anaheim Marriott Hotel
- Anaheim Marriott Suites
- Best Western Raffles Inn & Suites
- Castle Inn & Suites
- Courtyard Anaheim Resort
- Embassy Suites and Anaheim North
- Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort
- Hotel Menage
- Hyatt Regency Orange County
- Residence inn Anaheim Resort
- Staybridge Suites
- Springhill Suites Maingate
- Wyndham Hotel Anaheim
4. Military Disneyland Resort Hotel Discounts: Active or retired members of the US military (or spouse) that have a valid military ID are eligible to enjoy special military rates at the Disneyland Resort hotels most nights from April 24 – December 19, 2017. Availability and rates may vary as each resort has a limited amount of rooms bookable under the military rate. Those interested should contact your travel agent or reach out to Disney directly at 714.520.7088.
5. Members of the U.S. Military Can Purchase Specially Prices Theme Park Tickets in 2017: Similar to the offer above, active or retired members of the U.S. Military are eligible to receive special promotional 3-day or 4-day park hopper tickets. The tickets are available until December 16, 2017 and includes admission for 3 days for just $156 or 4 days for $181 per ticket.
Under the offer, visitors also have the option of purchasing the new Disney PhotoPass Collection for the discounted price of $49 plus tax until December 19, 2017. The PhotoPass Collection includes the following:
- Digital downloads of all Disney PhotoPass photos in your account at the time of redemption
- A voucher for a Dining Print Package
- A Disneyland Resort Gallery Disk featuring over 350 high-resolution professional photos.
For more information on Military tickets, please contact your participating U.S. military base ticket office.
So what are you waiting for! With the amazing Summer of Heroes festivities, the opening of Guardians of the Galaxy- Mission: BREAKOUT! and the re-opening of the Rivers of America section of the park including the much-loved Disneyland Railroad and Fantasmic!, there’s never been a better time to pay a visit to Disneyland Resort.
To get started, with your Disney plans or to find out more about any of the discounts listed above, fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help with everything from creating your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019