Let’s face it, one of the most important aspects of a Disney World vacation is the food! Walt Disney World Resort is home to some really outstanding restaurants, some of which can be rather pricey. A Disney vacation can be really expensive but it’s great to know that there are some great dining opportunities that won’t break the bank. This is especially true for Disney’s EPCOT park. Let’s go over some of my favorite budget-friendly options at EPCOT with today’s Disney dining on a budget!
The World Showcase- Talk about your options! EPCOT’s World Showcase has so many unbelievable options for quick and delicious dining. Add in the festival booths if you are visiting during one of the festivals and the choices are almost endless. I absolutely love strolling the festival booths and trying as many offerings as I can. Besides the festival booths, these are my all-time favorite quick-service spots in Epcot:
- La Cantina de San Angel- This restaurant is featured in the Mexico pavilion. Guests can choose from tacos, empanadas, nachos and other Tex-Mex inspired dishes. This location also has great outdoor seating.
- Yorkshire County Fish Shop- I’m not going to lie, these fish & chips are an absolute must-have for me every trip! This location is a counter located right next to Rose & Crown in the UK Pavilion.
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts and Barbecue- This new restaurant is located in the American Adventure Pavilion. You’ll know when you get close to this restaurant- the smell of smoked meat is so good! I had an opportunity to try this restaurant out on my last visit and I have to say it was very good! What could be more American than smoked meat?
- Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie- This delicious bakery and pastry shop is located in the France Pavilion. Desserts and French pastries are the stars of the show here, but there are also non-dessert items available. This is another location I must visit every single trip! Try the Jambon Beurre or Croissant Jambon Fromage.
Sunshine Seasons- If you choose not to grab a bite throughout the World Showcase, I would suggest Sunshine Seasons as a good quick-service option. Sunshine Seasons is located in The Land pavilion and is a big, food-court style dining option with a wide variety to choose from. From breakfast to dinner, guests can order from the fresh menu that includes ingredients grown right there at The Land! Some options are Oak-grilled Rotisserie Chicken and Oak-Grilled Salmon. This location has plenty of indoor seating and is a great place to have a seat and take a nice lunch break.
As you can see there is definitely no shortage of good yet inexpensive food at EPCOT! I’m hungry just thinking about all the options! There is just so much to try at this park that it is actually rare that I even book a table service meal here. Again, you do not have to sacrifice quality to stay on budget!
- Should Disney Allow Mask-Free Photos at the Parks? - February 24, 2021
- Disney Needs to Build These Restaurants at the Theme Parks - February 22, 2021
- Visit These Places to Learn About the Incredible History of Walt Disney - February 17, 2021