Well – Santa has come, the gifts are opened, and the excitement of Christmas is finally winding down. Now all that’s left to do is wait for the credit card bill to come, right? Well while you let the suspense build on that situation – why don’t you try out one of these awesome Disney Winter Craft DIY’s:
I personally love a good s’more, but since it’s not exactly campfire season, you can take the iconic treat inside with this S’mores bake!
1 (10.5-ounce) box fudge brownie mix
1 (1-pound) bag large marshmallows
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons hot fudge sauce, warmed
8 graham crackers
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9×13 cake pan with cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter per package directions and pour into prepared cake pan. Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs clinging to it.
2. Turn oven to broil.
3. Place marshmallows over brownies. Leaving oven door ajar, place marshmallow-topped brownies under broiler 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown, watching very closely to avoid burning.
4. Drizzle hot fudge sauce over top of toasted marshmallows.
5. Take half of the graham crackers and break them into planks; crush other half of graham crackers into crumbs.
6. Sprinkle crushed graham crackers over top of toasted marshmallows, and place graham cracker planks randomly into toasted
….this would pair perfectly with some nice hot cocoa wouldn’t it? Or just with a giant spoon (I don’t judge)
Aren’t these awesome? To download the template and get directions on how to make these Moana themed snowflakes click here
This Winter Day activity book couldn’t be easier to make – just print it out and you’re ready for fun!
Now that the excitement and constant “go go go” of the holidays is over, I’m excited to relax and spend some time just hanging out with my family, and doing some crafts of course too! Hopefully you enjoy the ideas above, and check out more awesome winter DIY ideas here