Since Walt Disney World reopened their doors in July, Fast Passes for attractions have not been offered. This lack of Fast Passes has really made those of us visiting Disney really reliant on checking attraction wait times. Wait times can go up and down throughout the day, and it really helps to know exactly which attractions may have you standing in line for quite some time. Let’s look into which attractions generally have the longest standby queues, park by park.
Magic Kingdom Park-
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train– This attraction seems to consistently hold the title of longest wait time in Magic Kingdom park. The estimated time in line has currently been running anywhere between 40-85 minutes. When you see this attraction with a standby time of 40 min or less, jump in line! The next attractions with hefty standbys are usually Splash Mountain, Big ThunderMountain Railroad and Space Mountain.
- Test Track– The most waited for attraction at EPCOT is currently Test Track, with average waits anywhere from 35-65 minutes. Of course, we could see this change soon with the imminent opening of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure. The next two attractions with the longest line times are Soarin’ Around the World and Frozen Ever After.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios-
- Slinky Dog Dash, Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway and Millenium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run are just about tied for longest wait times at Hollywood Studios. Wait times for these attraction have been averaging between 45-85 minutes. Not far behind is The Twighlight Zone Tower of Terror. Disney’s Hollywood Studios park currently seems to have the longest average wait times out of the 4 parks.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park-
- Na’Vi River Journey- This attraction seems to have taken over the other popular Pandora attraction, Flight of Passage, but not by much. Wait times for this relaxing boat ride have been anywhere from 33-75 minutes. Following behind the two Pandora attractions are Dinosaur and Kilamanjao Safaris.
I know I was surprised to see what attractions are the most sought after since reopening. Remember that a lot depends on what day you visit and if you visit during “peak” times.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Should Disney Retheme Tom Sawyer Island Next? - January 25, 2023
- Exploring The Thrilling Roller Coasters of Disney World - January 23, 2023
- Disneyland Resort Resumed Magic Key Passes, will Disney World Follow? - January 18, 2023