At Walt Disney World, the festivals at Epcot are all wonderful for different reasons. Each one features amazing food booths and the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival is no exception! Many of these booths can be found throughout the World Showcase but there are also some options throughout the park. The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival food booth menus have been released and there are choices to please everyone!
This festival is set to begin on March 6, 2019 and the outdoor kitchens open daily at 11:00 am. Let’s take a closer look!
Arbor at The Gardeners Terrace – NEW!
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-fennel Salad, Remoulade, and Smoked Paprika Oil
- Smoked Salmon Stack with Avocados, Tomatoes, Sour Cream, Caviar, and Focaccia Crostino
- Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake, served with Apple Cider Sorbet
- Original Sin Brewery Black Widow Hard Cider, New York, NY
- Florida Beer Company Caribé Strawberry Rose Hard Cider, Cape Canaveral, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Key Lime Apple Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Karbach Brewing Lemon and Ginger Radler Houston, TX
- Seadog Brewing Company Sunfish Ale, Clearwater, FL
- Shipyard Brewing Company Grind the Rind Watermelon IPA, Portland, ME
- Cider Flight
- Beer Flight
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth – NEW!
This booth features many healthy, fresh-from-the-garden options as well as kid-friendly options.
- Citrus-poached Salmon with Ancient Grain Salad, Roasted Vegetables, Citrus Greens
- From the Garden: Roasted Beets, Cashew Cheese and Micro Herbs with Lemon-oil Dressing
- Mickey Tart Peanut Butter Mousse with Strawberry Jam and Boba Pearls
- Blood Orange Aqua Fresca (non-alcoholic)
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (non-alcoholic)
The Citrus Blossom – NEW!
The dishes here each feature a citrus flavoring. Whether lemon, lime or orange – they are sure to please your palate!
- Lobster Tail with Meyer Lemon Emulsion and Grilled Lemon
- Tuna Tataki with Spicy Yuzu Glaze, Mango, Avocado and Pappadam Crisp
- Crispy Citrus Chicken with Orange Aïoli and Baby Greens
- Citrus Shortcake: Orange Chiffon Cake, Lemon Curd, Mandarins, Whipped Cream, Citrus Crumble
- Orange Cream Slushy in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Fort Pierce, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Lemon Hefeweizen, Gainesville, FL
- Heavy Seas Brewery TropiCannon Citrus IPA, Halethorpe, MD
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by IMPOSSIBLE™ Foods – NEW!
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (GF) (V) (KA)
- Farmhouse Meatball with Lentil Bread, Spinach, Marinated Vegetables, Creamy Herb Dressing (V)
- Chocolate Pudding Terrarium with Avocado Cream, Matcha Crumb, Pomegranate and Baby Herbs (GF) (V)
- suja® Organic Cold Pressed Juice: Noon Greens™ (non-alcoholic)
- suja® Organic Cold Pressed Juice: Vibrant Probiotic (non-alcoholic)
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® (non-alcoholic)
- Playalinda Brewing Company Tropical Wonderland Wheat Ale, Titusville, FL
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® with Tito’s Handmade Vodka served in a Mason Jar
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
Stop by the Germany Pavilion to explore all the tastes of Bavaria with options that are sure to please all ages!
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone, Salzburg, Austria
- Paulaner Original Munich Lager, Munich, Germany
- Köstritzer Schwarzbier Black Lager, Bad Köstritz, Germany
- Hugo Cocktail with Sparkling Wine, Elderflower and Mint
- Beer Flight
Fleur de Lys
Be sure to stop by this food booth for meticulously prepared Parisian cuisine and beverage options that are sure to make you swoon!
- Vichyssoise aux Concombres: Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Tarte au Chévre: Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions on a flaky Pastry Crust
- Canard Confit à la Provençal: Braised Duck Confit with Tomatoes and Olives on Polenta
- Macaron au Chocolat en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop (GF)
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Grey Goose Vodka Orange, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
- Kir Framboise: Sparkling Wine and Monin Raspberry
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Maison de France
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664
Located between the France and Morocco Pavilions, this booth features all your favorite flavors from the Sunshine State!
- Carne Guisada with Black Bean Cake and Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
- Spicy Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Local Sweet Corn Relish
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy (non-alcoholic)
- Tampa Bay Brewing Company Twisted Strawberry Fest Fruit Ale, Tampa, FL
- Big Top Brewing Company Conch Republic Key Lime Wheat, Sarasota, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Monarch Milk Stout, Gainesville, FL
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Key Lime Wine, St Petersburg, FL
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy with Gin
- Beer Flight
While exploring the World Showcase, be sure to stop by the Japan Pavilion to visit this booth with many festival favorites!
- Frushi: Fresh Pineapple, Strawberry and Melon rolled with Coconut Rice garnished with Whipped Cream, Berry Sauce Drizzle, and Toasted Coconut
- Chilled Soba Noodle Salad with Pan-seared Tuna and Wasabi Dressing
- Karaage with Nanban Sauce: Japanese-style Fried Chicken served on a bed of Shredded Cabbage and topped with a Soy and Vinegar-based Dressing
- Kirin Draft Beer
- Sayuri “Little Lilly” Nigori Sake
- “Ichigo Sun” Strawberry Lemonade Cocktail with Sake, Strawberry Purée and Lemonade
Jardin de Fiestas
Located in the Mexico Pavillion, these mouthwatering dishes will be sure to spice up your day!
- Tlacoyo: Blue Corn Masa topped with Black Bean Spread, Ground Chorizo, Queso Fresco, and Mexican Cream
- Beef Torta: Braised Beef served on a Crispy Sourdough Roll with Queso Oaxaca, Avocado, Pickled Onions and Jalapeños in a Spicy Habanero Sauce
- Tres Leches: Milk-soaked Sponge Cake topped with Cajeta Whipped Cream and Almond Powder
- Cerveza: Allende Golden Ale Craft Beer served with a Liqueur Floater
- Damiana Flower Margarita: Damiana Flower Liqueur, Blanco Tequila, Agave Nectar, and Citrus Juices served on the rocks with a Black Ant Salt Rim
- Oaxacan Gin & Tonic: Smokey Gin, Black Currant Liqueur, Vermouth, Lime Juice, and Tonic Water
- Rosé Sangria: Withers Rosé Wine, Tequila Blanco, Elderflower and Ginger Liqueur, Pineapple, Cactus Pear and Ginger Juices
La Isla Fresca
These dishes have a Caribbean flavoring and flair that will have you dancing to the island beat!
- Jamaican-braised Beef with Pigeon Pea Rice and Micro Cilantro
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce
- Tropical Mousse Cake: Layers of Passion Fruit Cake, Coconut Mousse and a Tropical Fruit Glaze with Fresh Pineapple
- Tropical Freeze (non-alcoholic)
- Golden Road Brewing Tart Mango Cart Wheat Ale, Los Angeles, CA
- Tropical Freeze with Cruzan Mango Rum
Enjoy these authentic Chinese bites and fun beverages while exploring the China Pavilion.
- Szechuan Spicy Red-braised Beef Shank over Rice
- House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons
- Vegetable Spring Rolls
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Bobas (non-alcoholic)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Pirates of the China Sea: Dark Rum, Peach Syrup, and Piña Colada Mix
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup and Orange Juice
- Plum Wine Cooler
Whether you want a taste of maple or something more filling, our neighbor to the north does not disappoint! Check out all of the delicious options at the Canada Pavilion.
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette, and Apple-wood Smoked Bacon
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato featuring Burton’s Maple Syrup
- Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic)
- Unibroue Éphérmère Apple Wheat Ale, Chambly, Québec
- Unibroue Blanche de Chambly Belgian White Ale, Chambly, Québec
- Unibroue Lune de Miel Amber Ale, Chambly, Québec
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Crown Royal Maple Whisky
- Beer Flight
Craving that Dole Whip? Whether you are looking for frozen treats or drinks with a tropical flair, this is the booth for you!
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips
- Pineapple Soft-serve
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
- Pineapple Soft-serve Ice Cream with Fanta® (non-alcoholic)
- Coastal Empire Beer Co. Coco Piña Gose, Savannah, GA (flight)
- Maui Brewing Co. Pineapple Mana Wheat, Kihei, HI (flight)
- SweetWater Brewing Company Goin’ Coastal IPA with Pineapple, Atlanta, GA (flight)
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, FL
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Pineapple Soft-serve Ice Cream with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- Pineapple Beer Flight
Located in the Italy Pavilion, this booth provides the perfect opportunity to pair a delicious glass of wine with classic Italian flavors!
- Pizza Toscana: Rustic Italian Flatbread with Sweet Sausage, Caramelized Onion, Mozzarella, Asiago and Parmesan Cheeses
- Pomodori Verdi e Mozzarella: Fried Green Tomatoes, Mozzarella Cheese, Balsamic Reduction
- Tri-Colored Cheese Tortellini, Sage Butter and Chicken Veloute
- Zeppole: Ricotta Cheese Fritters, Powdered sugar, Raspberry Sauce and Chocolate-hazelnut Drizzle
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Pilsner
- Moretti La Rossa
- Placido Pinot Grigio
- Placido Chianti
- Villa Sandi Prosecco
- Montegrande Corbinello
- Fior d’Arancio Montegrande Moscato
- Bellini: Sparkling Wine and Peach Purée
- Frozen Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
Taste of Marrakesh
Come to this food booth in the Morocco Pavilion and explore all the different flavors and offerings that this North African country has to offer.
- Harissa Chicken Kebab with Dried Fruit Couscous Salad
- Fried Cauliflower with Capers, Garlic Parsley, and Chili-ranch Sauce
- Walnut Honey Baklava
- Desert Rose: Sparkling Wine topped with Pomegranate Liqueur
- White Sangria
- Casa Beer
- Larroque Chardonnay, Meknes
THE SMOKEHOUSE: Barbecue and Brews
You will find these delicious, smokey options at the American Adventure Pavilion.
- Pulled Pig Slider with Coleslaw
- Shredded Beef Brisket with Smoked Potato, Chorizo Fondue, and Green Tomato Relish
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider with Garlic Sausage, Chorizo, Cheddar Fondue, and House-made Pickle
- Warm Chocolate Cake with Bourbon-Salted Caramel Sauce and Spiced Pecans
- Frozen Simply™ Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
- Central 28 Brewing Company Sunshine Greetings Orange Hibiscus Wheat Ale, DeBary, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Phantasmas Spicy Double IPA, St. Petersburg, FL
- Shipyard Maple Bacon Stout, Clearwater, FL
- Boneshaker Zinfandel, Lodi, CA
- Frozen Simply™ Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine
- Beer Flight
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™
Be sure to stop by this booth for food and drink options that will get your taste buds buzzing!
- Roasted Cauliflower with Buckwheat Honey Carrot Purée, Wild Rice Pilaf, Asparagus, Honey-blistered Grapes, Sunflower Brittle and Coriander Flowers
- Honey Tandoori Chicken Flatbread with White Cheddar Cheese, Charred Vegetables, Clover Honey Sour Cream, and Micro Citrus Greens
- Local Wildflower Honey-mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Ice Cream garnished with Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses and Petite Lavender Shoots
- Honey-peach Cobbler Freeze (non-alcoholic)
- Goodwood Brewing Company Brandy Barrel Honey Ale, Louisville, KY
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Honey-peach Cobbler Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
Specialty Coffee Carts Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company®
Check out all of the Festival-inspired beverages at the Joffrey’s locations throughout the park. There are alcoholic and non-alcoholic options.
- Future World East – Pedal to the Meadow– Frozen Cappuccino topped with Vodka and Kahlúa Liqueur
- Canada – Cold Clover– Cold Brew Coffee with Irish Cream Syrup and topped with Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- Showcase Plaza – Goose on the Loose– Frozen Passion Fruit and Le Citron Vodka topped with Iced Tea
- The American Adventure – Bee’s Buzz– Frozen Lemonade and Coconut Syrup topped with Pineapple Rum
There are a few other options available throughout the park as well.
- Key Lime Funnel Cake topped with Crumbled Graham Cracker and Whipped Cream
- Lexington Brewing Company Kentucky Vanilla Barrel Cream Ale, Lexington, KY
- Short’s Brewing Company Local’s Light Lager, Bellaire, MI
- Dogfish Head Brewery American Beauty Pale Ale, Milton, DE
- Brooklyn Brewery Defender IPA, Brooklyn, NY
- Golden Road Brewing Pineapple Cart Wheat Ale, Los Angeles, CA
- 3 Daughters Brewing Hard Rosé Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Beer Flight
- Violet Blueberry Vanilla Croissant Doughnut
- Berry Tea Mint Julep (non-alcoholic)
- Berry Tea Mint Julep with Bourbon
- Coffee-rubbed Pork Poutine with Barbecue Demi-Glace, Fire-roasted Corn Relish and Cheese Curds
- Stow Away Mary: Classic Bloody Mary with Absolut Vodka garnished with Pimento-stuffed Olives, Cherry Tomato, Celery, Jumbo Shrimp and Smokehouse Jerky
- Short’s Brewing Company Soft Parade Shandy, Bellaire, MI
Which booth are you looking forward to visiting the most? What food or beverage do you want to try? With so many choices, there is something for everyone and it’s hard to choose!
Are you ready to explore everything there is to see and do at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival? Let’s get started creating some magic and planning your next vacation! As an agent with Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner of Disney Addicts and Chip and Co., I can help you plan your trip to any Disney Destination and beyond! Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the quote request form below. Follow me on Facebook and Instagram too for all the latest news and planning tips.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019