Hocus Pocus diehards, rejoice! Your three favorite witches are heading to Disney+ — to put a spell on you of course! Due to it remaining a fan favorite years after its release, Disney has chosen to bring new life to this classic. So what do we know as of October 2020?
- Is a Hocus Pocus 2 REALLY happening?
- YES! It was confirmed back in October 2019 that a sequel is in the works. But at the time, there was still no word as in what way it would take form
- When is the official relsease date?
- Disney+ has still not announced a date for release, unfortunately. It has been suggested that due to COVID-19 the project had been delayed.
- Has a Trailer been Released?
- Unfortunately, we are still very in the dark and a trailer has not been made available yet.
- The witches are (or should be) BACK!
- Variety has reported: “Sources say that ideally, the trio of actresses will reprise their roles, rather than having to completely reboot the first film.”. Additionally, two of the tree original actresses/witches (Midler and Najimy) have been quoted on their eagerness to reprise their roles. Midler, in an interview with ET exclaimed “I can’t wait to fly!”.
- Where Can I Stream Hocus Pocus?
- Hocus Pocus is available on Disney+! You can rent or purchase the film on iTunes, Prime Video, Youtube, and other video on demand services. Hocus Pocus will also be available on Freeform’s “31 Nights of Halloween”.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!