Q. “How are families chosen to be parade marshals at the Magic Kingdom?”
Each day TWO groups visiting the Magic Kingdom Theme Park will be selected as that evening’s parade marshals for the Festival of Fantasy Parade. So the question on everyone’s minds is how are Cast Members making their selections?
I have heard of a few tips to better boost your odds for being selected for that afternoon’s parade and here are some examples:
- Usually selections are made during the early hours of the day, sometimes even as your entering the park
- Being selected is based purely on the luck of the drawl (and of course being noticed never hurt)
- On occasion Cast Members tend to select Groups/Families wearing matching T-Shirts
- Usually a Cast Member will speak to you to see if you are what they are looking for, always be on your best behavior
Again Cast Members select guests completely at random so there is no telling what will get the attention of that Special Cast Member making the selection for that day. My best advice is that you always be on your best behavior and no matter what happens – have a great day in the parks!
See ya real soon! °o°
Do you have a Disney Question? Would you like the experts at C&C to feature your topic on DisneyAddicts.com?
Be sure to leave us a message or submit your Questions here, you just might get your Question answered on the website and viewed on YMBADA!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019