One of my favorite things to do while visiting Walt Disney World is to see YeHaa Bob’s show at Disney’s Port Orleans-Riverside. This family friendly piano show brings great music, tons of laughs, and lots of magical Disney memories. If you have a free evening while in Disney World here are 5 reasons you must see this one-of-a-kind show.
1. It’s family fun for all ages – This show genuinely appeals to guests young and old, making it a fun evening for Kids, Teens, Parents, and even Grandparents. Adults enjoy it because even though the show has its share of Disney songs, it isn’t all about the kids. Kids love Bob’s goofy antics, they won’t be playing on their phones or nagging you to leave. Because everyone loves Bob’s infectious high speed energy no one ever wants to leave until the show is over.
2. You are part of the show – Bob goes beyond simply performing for you, he makes everyone a part of his shows. Within minutes you will be singing, shouting, and even dancing around the room. Even the most shy person at your table will be participating. Bob is no doubt Disney magic at its finest, no wonder he won Disney’s Legacy Award.
Take a look below at YeHaa Bob in action.
3. No theme park ticket needed – As I mentioned this show takes place at Disney’s Port Orleans-Riverside. Not only do you not need a park ticket, the show is FREE. Doesn’t get much better than that folks. Yes, you are in the lounge area and have the option to order drinks and appetizers (and you probably will) but it’s not required.
4. No reservations required – Most Walt Disney World Vacations are booked solid with dining reservations and FastPasses. It sure is nice to be able to leisurely stroll in to the River Roost Lounge at any time during the show, and stay for as little or as long as you would like. However, YeHaa Bob draws an impressive crowd so I would recommend arriving early to his show. Bob does 3 sets during his show so the crowds do rotate allowing tables to randomly become available throughout the night.
5. You will smile the entire time! – From the minute “YeHaa” Bob Jackson gets on that stage you and your family will be smiling the whole time. If you have never seen his show before you will be wondering how the heck you never heard of him before? How is it that you have never seen this show before? And as you leave you realize you will be returning to see this amazing show each and every time you are back in Disney World.
Already a fan of YeHaa Bob? Click HERE to buy a CD of his music and bring the fun home!
Thinking about a trip to Disney? There are still fantastic 2017 packages to be had. It’s also never too early to start planning for 2018. Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney vacation package, assist with making dining and Fastpass reservations and can even help you organize an itinerary filled with extra magical touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 770-800-6500 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
Images copyright Mark Brieve