EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays Brings Magical Merriment
The Epcot International Festival of the Holidays has begun at Walt Disney World! The joyous festival runs through December 30, 2023, and features immersive experiences throughout World Showcase and beyond. Guests can savor international cuisine, enjoy live entertainment and engage in family-friendly activities, while enjoying the beauty of holiday traditions from around the world.
Taking Center Stage: The Candlelight Processional
Guests at EPCOT can look forward to the return of the Candlelight Processional, a cherished Disney Parks tradition. Every night at America Gardens Theatre, celebrity narrators retell the Christmas story, accompanied by the angelic Voices of Liberty a capella ensemble, a resplendent 50-piece live orchestra complete with herald trumpets, and the melodic voices of a massed choir, featuring Disney cast members and local community groups.
Audiences will be treated to a star-studded experience this year as the celebrity narrator roster shines with award-winning actors, singers and television personalities. This year’s lineup features nine new talents as well as beloved returning voices:
- Chrissy Metz (NEW): Nov. 24-25
- Luis Fonsi (NEW): Nov. 26-27
- Ann-Margret (NEW): Nov. 28-29
- Simu Liu: Nov. 30-Dec. 2
- John Stamos: Dec. 3-5
- Neil Patrick Harris: Dec. 6-8
- Marlee Matlin: Dec. 9-11
- Brendan Fraser (NEW): Dec. 12-14
- Eva Longoria (NEW): Dec. 15-16
- Joey McIntyre (NEW): Dec. 17-18
- Sterling K. Brown (NEW): Dec. 19-20
- Jordan Fisher (NEW): Dec. 21-23
- Steven Curtis Chapman: Dec. 24-26
- Audra McDonald (NEW): Dec. 27-28
- Lisa Ling: Dec. 29-30 *
Guests looking to ensure a seat for their preferred performance are encouraged to book Candlelight Processional Dining Packages.
A Merry Medley of Fun
- To sprinkle even more yuletide joy, from Nov. 24-Dec. 24, Santa Claus spreads merry magic at the Odyssey Pavilion. Guests are invited to capture joyful snapshots and share their dearest holiday wishes.
- Throughout World Showcase, the tapestry of global customs unfurls with mesmerizing storytellers sharing tales of holiday traditions from around the globe.
- Guests of all ages can partake in the joy of Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition Scavenger Hunt. The journey commences with the purchase of a map and stickers, available at various festival merchandise locations, which lead guests on a delightful quest for traditions that Olaf has discovered in every pavilion.
Indulge in Yuletide Treats
- More than fifteen Holiday Kitchens cook up treasured recipes and festive drinks from around the globe, including slow Roasted Turkey with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Cranberry Sauce.
- The Holiday Cookie Stroll offers sweet treats to satisfy even the biggest sweet tooths. Cookie connoisseurs can purchase cookies to earn a matching stamp in their Festival Passport. When guests reach the magical number of five, they can visit the Holiday Sweet & Treats Holiday Kitchen and relish a specialty cookie.
Deck the Halls with Gifts Galore
For those eager to complete their holiday shopping lists, there are plenty of festival merchandise items to enjoy. From the Festival of the Holidays Mug and CORKCICLE® Tumbler to the Cookie Stroll Cookie Jar, a treasure trove of options awaits every visitor. Look for items throughout the park in locations such as Creations Shop in World Celebration.
Visiting EPCOT during the festival will also give guests a final opportunity to experience the Disney100 Celebration. EPCOT is the heart of the celebration at Walt Disney World now through Dec. 31, 2023. In addition to festive décor marking the special occasion at the park’s entrance, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse don their platinum-best attire to greet guests in the Imagination! pavilion, Spaceship Earth lights up each night with a colorful lighting display accompanied by the Disney100 anthem, an original version of “When You Wish Upon a Star.” Guests can also indulge in celebratory dishes and drinks at four Holiday Kitchens: Char & Chop, Wine & Wedge, Bubbles & Brine and Swirled Showcase.
Ready to plan your next visit during the Festival of the Holidays? Contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are complimentary, and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Height Requirements for Rides and Attractions at Disney World - February 1, 2024
- Transportation Guide for Disney Vacations in 2024 - January 31, 2024
- Details for the 5 Themed Lands Coming to Universal Orlando’s Epic Universe Revealed - January 30, 2024