Disney’s My Disney Experience app has proven wildly popular among guests! With features like FastPass+ scheduling, online check-in, and quick-service mobile ordering, guests can wield Disney’s magic from their fingertips. Now, thanks to this growing popularity, Disney has added 15 new locations to the mobile order feature! Your friends at Disney Addicts have the latest news about this latest development!
Q. How does the mobile ordering service work?
A. Beginning 30 days in advance of your reservation, simply log into your My Disney Experience app. Click on “Order Food” and select the restaurant you’d like. You can then browse the menu, select items, and prepay via the app. Once you’ve arrived at the restaurant and you’re ready to eat, just click on “I’m Here, Prepare My Order.” This will notify the kitchen staff that you’ve arrived, and they’ll begin prepping your order. Once your order is ready to go, you’ll receive a notification, and you can pick up your food from the “Mobile Order Pick Up” area!
Q. Which restaurants have been added to the mobile ordering feature?
A. You can currently pre-order from select quick-service locations. Here’s the list of the newest 15 spots:
- Columbia Harbour House (Magic Kingdom): Enjoy New England fare like shrimp macaroni and cheese, chicken pot pie, lobster rolls, and clam chowder. You might also appreciate the vegetarian options including chili and the broccoli peppercorn salad.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe (Magic Kingdom): Feast on classic American treats while watching Sonny Eclipse entertain the crowd. Choose from items like cheeseburgers, a chicken club, falafel burger, hot dogs, a barbecue pulled pork sandwich, or a greek salad with chicken.
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe (Magic Kingdom): Venture into the Old West and chomp on some Southwestern delights including burrito bowls, fajita platters, beef nachos, a taco burger, and soft tacos.
- Pinocchio Village Haus (Magic Kingdom): Sit and relax inside this quaint cottage and order from Italian-inspired menu items. Guests can select from options like chicken parmesan pasta, a chicken parmesan sandwich, various flatbreads, caesar salad, and breadsticks.
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant (Magic Kingdom): Check out the American cuisine with a kick at Tomorrowland Terrace. Enjoy dipped chicken strips, a spicy chicken sandwich, angus burgers, or the pulled pork banh mi sandwich, which features Asian pulled pork, pickled veggies, and a spicy sriracha aioli sauce. Please note that this restaurant operates seasonally.
- Electric Umbrella (Epcot): Your tastebuds will electrify with creative choices like a veggie naan-wich or an energy salad with roasted chicken. You can also enjoy classics like cheeseburgers, flatbreads, chicken nuggets, or a sausage and pepper sandwich.
- Liberty Inn (Epcot): For a patriotic experience, eat at Liberty Inn where you can order items like surf and turf, the red, white, and blue salad, an all-American burger, or a barbecue pork sandwich.
- ABC Commissary (Hollywood Studios): You’ll love the international selections at this studio-inspired cafe. Select items like the chicken and ribs combo platter, Mediterranean salad (with or without chicken), and the chicken club.
- Backlot Express (Hollywood Studios): Are you a Star Wars fan? Then you MUST eat at the newly rethemed Backlot Express! Menu options include the royal guard burger, dark side chicken and waffles, and galactic salad.
- PizzeRizzo (Hollywood Studios): This new restaurant is run by Rizzo, one of your favorite Muppets. Enjoy a variety of pizzas, the antipasto salad, or the meatball sub.
- Flame Tree Barbecue (Animal Kingdom): Stop by this fan-favorite restaurant for some barbecue! Order options like the smoked turkey breast sandwich, watermelon salad, St. Louis rib dinner, or ribs, chicken, and pulled pork sampler.
- Pizzafari (Animal Kingdom): You’ll love the unique flatbreads here, which include a shrimp flatbread, a mediterranean flatbread, and a cheeseburger flatbread. You can also order a heart of romaine salad with chicken or shrimp along with yummy garlic knots as a side item.
- Restaurantosaurus (Animal Kingdom): Travel back in time and satisfy your big appetite with classic fare like cheeseburgers, chicken nuggets, and mixed green salads. You might also check-out the vegetarian black bean burger or grilled chicken BLT sandwich.
- Satu’li Canteen (Animal Kingdom): Feast on the world of Pandora at this recently opened restaurant! Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, you can start your morning off right with a breakfast steamed pod with scrambled eggs, bacon, spinach, and cheddar cheese, or steak and eggs, featuring a vegetable goat cheese frittata and wood fired herb crusted beef with chimichurri sauce. Lunch and dinner options include a slow-roasted sliced grilled beef bowl, sustainable fish bowl, and a Satu’li sample platter with your choice of four proteins and a sampling of sauces. (The Satu’li sample platter is only available after 5 PM.)
- D-Luxe Burger (Disney Springs): Explore the Disney Springs area and stop by D-Luxe Burger, where the burgers are true masterpieces. Feast on a variety of burgers, including a southern burger, cluck burger, and bacon and bleu burger. You might also enjoy the “duos” menu, which serve two and offer premium selections like the “El Diablo” burger.
Are you hungry yet? Luckily you won’t have to be when visiting Walt Disney World! And now, thanks to online mobile ordering, it’s easier than ever to place your order before you even step into the parks!
Planning a trip to Disney? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Want to plan a magical vacation to one of the Disney Destinations? I’m happy to guide you through the planning process! As a Travel Planner with MickeyTravels, I can book your package, make FastPass and dining reservations, and customize your vacation to fit your budget and needs. Please feel free to contact me at 1.888.300.0582, via email at email@example.com, or follow along on Facebook.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019