“We are heading to Disney World in September and want to do Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party. My question is, can you just purchase that ticket or do you have to purchase it on top of a one day pass?”
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a Halloween-themed special event held on select dates in Magic Kingdom® Park. Purchase of an event admission ticket is required to attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party but a “One Day Ticket” is not required.
Prices (plus tax) from:
Ages 10+ $62.00 USD
Ages 3-9 $57.00 USD
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a Halloween-themed special event held on select dates in Magic Kingdom theme park. Purchase of an event admission ticket is required to attend.
Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress up in their favorite Halloween costumes. Even better, you can collect delicious candy as you trick-or-treat around Magic Kingdom theme park.
In addition to many favorite Disney attractions, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is filled with special entertainment, including:
Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade—including Disney Characters and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction. The parade begins with a spook-tacular ride by the Headless Horseman.
- Happy HalloWishes—a spectacular fireworks show where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky.
- Many favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villains in Halloween costumes.
- Special lighting, music and theming effects transform areas of Magic Kingdom theme park into happy haunted hollows.
The tone of the event is, well, “Not-So-Scary,” and is appropriate for children of all ages!
Even though the party starts at 7:00PM, did you know that you can actually enter the park as early as 4:00PM the day of the event?
Be sure to check out Chip & Co. for more information:
– Keep Dreaming Disney °o°
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019