Caramel. Sweet, beautiful, luscious caramel. Though this treat can be enjoyed any time of the year, there’s something about the fall and winter seasons that really elevates those flavors. Disney World has taken note of this, of course, and has highlighted some delicious caramel sweets and partnered them with all the flavors we love. Ready to see what the parks have in store?
For caramel fans, the crown jewel for your delicious treats is at Karamell-Küche at Epcot. Even standing outside gives you the smells you’ve been craving! Grabbing a bag of Werther’s Original Hand-Crafted Caramel Popcorn is a must on your first visit to the shop. If you can’t make it over to Karamell-Küche, fear not – you can also find this sought-after snack at Big Top Treats in Magic Kingdom.
There are plenty of other options at this decadent destination – such as a Chocolate and Caramel Covered Pineapple, Salted Caramel Fudge Brownie, or German Chocolate Caramel. Make sure you take advantage of Karamell-Küche being on the mobile order service – where you can order without waiting in line!
If you’ve come to this article as a seasoned vet, awaiting news of the sensational seasonal snacks that await you, you’ve arrived at the right place. Disney Parks Blog has announced their new seasonal menu that can be found at Karamell-Küche. We have all the items listed below for your next visit!
- Werther’s Original Caramel Holiday Flight: Four Werther’s Original Caramel mini-Squares inspired by Cranberry, Eggnog, Gingerbread, and Snickerdoodle flavors.
- Werther’s Original Caramel Snickerdoodle Cookie: Cinnamon Sugar Cookie drizzled with Werther’s Original Caramel.
- Werther’s Original Caramel Gingerbread Cookie Sandwich: Two soft Gingerbread Cookies with Buttercream Icing and Werther’s Original Caramel.
Additionally, there are some great additional seasonal items that may fall outside of your autumnal cravings – and more into the wintery arena!
- Werther’s Original Caramel Hot Cocoa Square: Werther’s Original Caramel Hot Cocoa flavored Square with Dark Chocolate and Mini Marshmallows.
- Werther’s Original Caramel Fruit & Nut Granola Bar: Granola Bar with Almonds, Oats, and Cranberries layered with Werther’s Original Caramel and a sprinkle of Sea Salt.
And calling all Caramel Apple Fans! Check out what adorable, delicious treats you have in store for you!
- Minnie Reindeer Apple: Granny Smith Caramel Apple with a White Chocolatey Coating and Red Bow, Marshmallows, Milk Chocolate Antlers, and Fondant features.
- Mickey Red Ornament Apple: Granny Smith Caramel Apple with a White Chocolatey Coating, Marshmallows, Red Sugar, and Fondant Snowflakes.
- Mickey Blue Ornament Apple: Granny Smith Caramel Apple with a White Chocolatey Coating, Marshmallows, Blue Sugar, and Fondant Snowflakes.
If you can’t make it to Epcot – stop by one of these popular confectionary locations in order to seek out some of these delicious treats!
- Big Top Treats at Magic Kingdom Theme Park
- Zuri’s Sweets Shop at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Candy Cauldron and Goofy’s Candy Company at Disney Springs
- Bayview Gifts at Disney’s Contemporary Resort and Screen Door General Store at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Pictures: Disney/Disney Parks Blog
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- 10 Christmas Disney Films and Shorts to Watch this Holiday Season - December 2, 2022
- Star Wars Films (and Shows) in Chronological Order - November 29, 2022
- Celebrating the Timeless Classic: The Land Before Time - November 25, 2022