If you are heading Disneyland this fall, you are in for a spooky treat! The Oogie Boogie Bash is coming to Disney California Adventure and tickets are now available! Currently, Disneyland Annual Passholders, Disney Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club Members may purchase their tickets. Starting on April 30, 2019, tickets will be available to the general public.
This is a separate, hard-ticket event that will be replacing Mickey’s Halloween Party. Check out some of the offerings at this all-new party:
- Villainous! – this is an all-new “World of Color” show featuring a Halloween story about the villainous side of Disney with fountains, lights, lasers and other special effects
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail – This trail will be transformed into various scenes featuring many Disney Villains
- Treat Trails – Guests can trick-or-treat at these new trails throughout the park and may encounter some fun characters along the way including the Mad Hatter or even Oogie Boogie himself!
- DescenDance – a new dance party in Hollywood Land inspired by the “Descendents” franchise. You will find a dance crew from the Isle of the Lost and guests can dance along to all of the most popular songs from the movies!
- “Frightfully Fun Parade” – Led by the Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow, this favorite parade will be at Disney California Adventure for the first time! With Mickey and Minnie leading the way, guests will see all of their favorite characters – heroes and villains!
- Mickey’s Trick and Treat show – At the Disney Theater in Hollywood Land, even the youngest of guests will enjoy this new show starring Mickey Mouse. With dancing, candy and Halloween tales, this interactive show is sure to be a spooky hit for all ages!
- Character Meet and Greets – You will find many of your favorite Disney characters, including some villains!
This party has the following dates for 2019: September 17, September 19, September 22, September 24, September 26, September 29, October 1, October 3, October 6, October 8, October 10, October 13, October 15, October 17, October 20, October 22, October 24, October 27, October 29, and October 31
Guests will be permitted to enter Disney California Adventure park before the party begins with the purchase of the party ticket. The party begins at 6:00 pm PT. On Tuesdays and Thursdays (except for October 29 and October 31), guests will be allowed come into the park 3 hours early. On Sundays, guests will be able to enter 4 hours early.
Are you excited for everything Halloween at the Disney Destinations? Let’s get started creating some magic and planning your next vacation! As an agent with Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner of Disney Addicts and Chip and Co., I can help you plan your trip to any Disney Destination and beyond! Contact me today at email@example.com or fill out the quote request form below. Follow me on Facebook and Instagram too for all the latest news and planning tips.
Latest posts by Kelly Greer (see all)
- The Best Quick Service Locations at Walt Disney World - May 18, 2019
- 9 Great Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World This Fall - May 12, 2019
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Skip Disney’s Animal Kingdom - May 12, 2019