Rides and Attractions that still haven’t Reopened at Disney World
Walt Disney World has been reopened for over two years now since the pandemic closure. However, not all rides and attractions have reopened at the parks. Take a look at the rides and attractions we are still waiting to reopen at Walt Disney World.
- Enchanted Tales with Belle: Guests could help Belle tell the story of Beauty and the Beast and interact with her
- Meet Ariel at her Grotto: Guests could enjoy a meet and greet with the Little Mermaid herself
- Pete’s Silly Sideshow: Guests used to be able to meet favorite characters like Minnie, Daisy, Donald, and Goofy in their circus performer outfits
- Meet Alice at the Mad Tea Party: Guests could find Alice from Alice in Wonderland outside of the attraction
- Citizens of Main Street
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Meet Gaston near Gaston’s Tavern: Guests could show off their muscles and meet Gaston outside of his tavern
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater: Guests could previously meet Mickey Mouse and Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Restaurant Marrakesh: This restaurant has been used for multiple things in the past 2 years but not its former dining location
- Meet Ralph at ImageWorks: You can meet Vanellope but still can’t meet Wreck it Ralph
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid: the show has not returned since the parks reopened
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple: young padawans used to be able to train to become a Jedi but this Star Wars interactive show has still not reopened
- Citizens of Hollywood
- Meet the Incredibles at Pixar Place: Guests used to be able to meet their favorite superheroes like Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl
- Star Wars Launch Bay Theater
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Meet Pocahontas on Discovery Island Trails
- Meet Russel & Dug at Discovery Island
- Meet Timon & Rafiki at Discovery Island
What rides or attractions would you like to have reopen soon?
If you’d like help planning your next Disney vacation, contact me today! I am the preferred travel partner with Disney Addicts and my services are complimentary. I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.