This year the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will be the longest yet! The festival, presented by CORKCICLE, will run from July 15 to November 20, 2021. Guests can take a taste tour across 6 continents and more during this delicious event. Let’s take a look at everything in store for festival-goers.
Guests visiting Epcot during the Food & Wine Festival can sample mouthwatering delicacies at more than 30 different global marketplaces throughout the park. Some marketplaces will open later in the festival. Take a look:
- The Alps – Opening October 1
- Appleseed Orchard
- Belgium – Opening October 1
- Brazil – Opening October 1
- Brew-Wing at the Epcot Experience – NEW
- The Donut Box
- Earth Eats hosted by Impossible
- Flavors from Fire hosted by The NFL on ESPN
- Hops & Barley
- India – Opening October 1
- Ireland – Opening October 1
- Kenya – NEW Opening October 1
- Lobster Landing – NEW Opening October 1
- Mac & Eats – NEW Opening October 1
- The Noodle Exchange – NEW
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port hosted by Boursin®
- Rotunda Bistro – NEW
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE®
- Spain – Opening October 1
- The Swanky Saucy Swine – NEW
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – NEW!
Epcot will offer guests a variety of live entertainment options throughout the International Food and Wine Festival.
JAMMin’ Chefs (Canada Mill Stage)
This funky drumming crew breaks it down as they drum up fun in the kitchen using pots, pans and other unlikely instruments.
Mariachi Cobre (America Gardens Theatre)
Enjoy an exuberant performance of world-famous, traditional folk music.
Voices of Liberty (America Gardens Theatre)
Get swept away by inspiring vocal performances celebrating America’s spirit and beauty.
America Gardens Bandstand
The 2021 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival opens with America Gardens Bandstand presented by Florida Blue Medicare, a live music concert series Friday through Monday evenings. Watch as local bands from across Central Florida take to the stage at America Gardens Theatre, playing popular songs of yesterday and today.
Explore show dates and bands:
- July 16 to 19: Epic! Live
- July 23 to 26: Champagne Orchestra
- July 30 to August 2: Element
- August 6 to 9: Sound Society
- August 13 to 16: The Hooligans
- August 20 to 23: The Vybe
- August 27 to 30: The M-80s
- September 3 to 6: Latin Ambition
- September 10 to 13: Audio Exchange
- September 17 to 20: The Hooligans
- September 24 to 27: Epic! Live
Fun for all Ages
The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival isn’t just for grown-ups! There is plenty of fun to be had for all ages!
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt
Embark on a Ratatouille-inspired adventure that’s très magnifique! Kids of all ages can search for Remy on a savory scavenger hunt around the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Simply purchase your map and stickers from select Festival merchandise locations, including:
- Port of Entry
- Pin Traders
- World Traveler (located at International Gateway)
Next, locate statuettes of Remy hidden throughout World Showcase and the Global Marketplaces and match the ingredient stickers to your map. Once you’ve found them all, bring your completed map to Disney Traders, World Traveler or Gateway Gifts—located at the entrance to World Showcase—and choose a surprise, compliments of Chef Remy!
Emile’s Fromage Montage
Your whole family will enjoy Emile’s Fromage Montage, where you can sample a variety of delicious cheeses served in inventive ways.
Purchase any 5 cheese dishes from select Global Marketplaces listed in the Festival Passport and be sure to collect a stamp for each purchased dish. Once you’ve collected all 5 stamps, bring the stamped Festival Passport to Shimmering Sips for a specialty prize unique to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
You can’t visit the Food and Wine Festival and not leave with a souvenir (or two or three)! Bring the culinary magic home with official event merchandise, including apparel, home décor, trading pins and more!
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Logo Collection
Spice up your journey around Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and celebrate your experience with everything from apparel to kitchen essentials—including Corkcicle® water bottles and stemless wine glasses. There’s sure to be something for everyone in this celebratory collection.
Belle Be Our Guest Collection
Whip up some tasty dishes with Disney’s Beauty and the Beast-inspired collection featuring some of your favorite characters including, Belle, Chip, Lumiere and Cogsworth. It’ll be the perfect dinner party with themed apparel, measuring cups and more!
Remy Shake Things Up Collection
Get ready to shake things up with Chef Remy on this wine color inspired collection featuring Her Universe apparel, kitchen essentials and an ornament. They’ll be sure to be your new Festival favorites!
Apple Orchard Collection
Add a touch of sweetness to your Festival finds with the Apple Orchard collection. Find Mickey and Minnie perfecting their apple pie baking on new merchandise including a headband, spirit jersey, pie dish and so much more.
Figment Passholder Collection
Annual Passholders can celebrate the Festival with an assortment of keepsakes created especially for them! Find Figment on everything from apparel to home decor items. You’ll even spot a dash of your other favorite characters on collectible Passholder tumblers, including Belle, Mickey, Minnie and Chef Remy.
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- What is replacing Max Pass in Disneyland? - December 6, 2021
- Why Epcot is our favorite place to celebrate the Holidays! - December 2, 2021
- More Disney Dining Restaurants reopening in December at Walt Disney World - November 29, 2021