Disney has replaced the old Fast Pass system with Genie + and Individual Lightning Lane services. While Genie + offers access to many of the second and third-tier attractions, there are still some attractions that require another separate purchase. This separate purchase is for attractions that offer individual lightning lane access for guests who wish to skip the standby line. Here are the 4 attractions that currently require a separate purchase to skip the line. Keep in mind that standby lines are also offered for all of these attractions.
Magic Kingdom Park
There is currently one attraction that requires a separate purchase to skip the standby line.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
The attraction that currently requires a separate purchase to skip the line is:
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
Hollywood Studios Park
The attraction at Hollywood Studios that requires Individual Lightning Lane is:
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
Animal Kingdom Park
There is also only one attraction here that requires a separate purchase
- Avatar: Flight of Passage
Until August 7, 2022, these attractions will be included with Genie+
- Space Mountain
- Frozen Ever After
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Expedition Everest
Have you used the new systems yet? How did the new system compare to Fast Pass +?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Often Does Disney World Close for Hurricanes? - September 28, 2022
- 5 Must-Do Restaurants for First-Timers at Disney World - September 26, 2022
- 5 Hidden Gem Restaurants at Disney World You Don’t Want to Miss - September 21, 2022