Disney has replaced the old Fast Pass system with Genie + and Individual Lightning Lane services. While Genie + offers access to many of the second and third-tier attractions, there are still some attractions that require another separate purchase. This separate purchase is for attractions that offer individual lightning lane access for guests who wish to skip the standby line. Here are the 4 attractions that currently require a separate purchase to skip the line. Keep in mind that standby lines are also offered for all of these attractions.
Magic Kingdom Park
There is currently one attraction that requires a separate purchase to skip the standby line.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
The attraction that currently requires a separate purchase to skip the line is:
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
Hollywood Studios Park
The attraction at Hollywood Studios that requires Individual Lightning Lane is:
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
Animal Kingdom Park
There is also only one attraction here that requires a separate purchase
- Avatar: Flight of Passage
Until August 7, 2022, these attractions will be included with Genie+
- Space Mountain
- Frozen Ever After
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Expedition Everest
Have you used the new systems yet? How did the new system compare to Fast Pass +?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- 4 Ways Disney is Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Animal Kingdom - April 12, 2023
- Disney Needs to Replace Stitch’s Great Escape - March 29, 2023
- A Complete Guide to Planning a Perfect Walt Disney World Resort Vacation - March 13, 2023