Recently we shared with you our Top 11 Quick Service meals at Disney World under $13. It was a big hit – I mean, who doesn’t want to save money at Disney, right?
We’re back today to help those planning a Disney trip on a budget who still want to experience a Table Service Meal or two. Yes, Table Service meals are more expensive because of the gratuity added at the end but even still, a Table Service meal at Disney World doesn’t need to cost a fortune. There are some great meals at Walt Disney World and you can even find them for less than $19!
Here are my top Table Service meals under $19:
11. Build Your Own Angus Burger, Sci Fi Dine-in Theater, Commissary Lane, Disney’s Hollywood Studios: I tried to avoid burgers on this list – just because they can be found at pretty much every quick service location but this burger is pretty awesome! This is served on a Brioche Bun, Flame-broiled Beef Patty topped with your choice of the following: Swiss, Cheddar, or American Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Jalapeños, Caramelized Onions, Mushrooms, Bacon, Onion Rings, or Barbecue Sauce with a side item. It’s filling and I like being able to customize my burger! Plus, Sci Fi is such a fun place to eat when visiting Hollywood Studios!
10. Sod the Stew, Raglan Road, The Landing, Disney Springs: Raglan Road at Disney Springs is always a fun time. The name of this meal is always a tad off putting to me but it’s totally worth trying! It’s beef stew infused with a hint of Guinness. I had it with a side of green beans! And, if the budget allows it, they have some pretty amazing beer flights you should check out.
9. Penne a la Vodka, Mama Melrose’s, Streets of America, Disney’s Hollywood Studios: I’m a big fan of pasta and it’s usually pretty filling while remaining on the inexpensive side. The sauce is really good in my opinion and the Pancetta adds a little something special! If you’re feeling like “splurging” you can add chicken (but that makes this meal $20 and I’m trying to stay under $19!).
8. Honey Sesame Chicken, Nine Dragons, China Pavilion, Epcot: The sauce on this dish is really, really good! It is really packed with flavor. The chicken is breaded and served with a side of rice and vegetable slaw. Honestly, there are several items under $19 at Nine Dragons. It’s pretty good and worth checking out if you’re looking for table service meals on a budget!
7. Cousin Ann’s Traditional Meatloaf, 50’s Prime Time Cafe, Echo Lake, Disney’s Hollywood Studios: The atmosphere here is enough to keep me coming back time and time again! The meatloaf is pretty amazing though – it is a blend of Beef and Pork topped with Tomato Glaze served with Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans. It is a family favorite for sure and one you should definitely try. I won’t lie though, when I’m at 50s Prime Time I ALWAYS get the Sampling of Mom’s Favorite Recipes. It’s over the $19 price point but honestly it’s so worth it! On our upcoming trip I plan on sharing it with my 15 month old (since he’s not on the dining plan) and know it will be PLENTY for both of us.
6. Curried Vegetable Crew Stew, Jungle Navigation Co., Ltd. Skipper Canteen, Adventureland, Magic Kingdom: The newest Table Service restaurant at Magic Kingdom the food here is a little more, well, adventurous! Coconut rice, seasonal veggies and a house-made curry sauce make this a delicious meal for both vegetarian and meat-eating guests. There is a also a steak salad that’s $19 if you just HAVE to have meat with your meal!
5. Piccante Signature Pie, Via Napoli, Italy Pavilion, Epcot: Okay so I’m cheating on this one a little. Technically if you get a pizza for one person it is over $19 BUT if you and a friend or two split one of the larger sizes it comes out well under $19 per person. The pizza at Via Napoli is a fan favorite! You can’t go wrong with any of them but I really the Piccante, which is the sausage pizza. The sausage is a little spicy and pairs well with the sauce. Another really good one to try is the Carciofi (white pizza, artichoke, fontina, mozzarella, truffle oil).
4. Bangers and Mash, Rose and Crown, United Kingdom Pavilion, Epcot: Traditional English sausages served with Colacannon potatoes, roasted mushrooms, caramelized onion jam and red wine sauce. It’s traditional and delicious! Plus, if you time it right and can get one of the more coveted tables, there is a chance you’ll be able to see Illuminations while you enjoy your dinner!
3. Crispy Honey Chicken, Yak and Yeti, Asia, Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Tempura chicken, broccoli, carrots, honey sauce and choice of jasmine or brown rice – just screams YUM! to me. It’s a nice size portion and I think the flavor is wonderful! If you’d prefer something else, the Sweet and Sour Chicken is the same price!
2. Southernmost Buttermilk Chicken, Olivia’s Cafe, Disney’s Old Key West: As someone who currently lives in the south, I must say this is a hidden gem! The chicken is perfect and served with Mashed Potatoes, Southern Gravy, and Seasonal Vegetables. It is a really filling meal and totally worth the cost – especially since it’s under $19! Honestly, I hate sharing this one because I think Olivia’s Cafe doesn’t get the credit it deserves and is super easy to get into! I don’t want to go changing that with y’all running to get yourselves some of this awesome chicken!
1. Boatwright’s Jambalaya, Boatwright’s Dining Hall, Port Orleans Riverside: I love Boatwright’s! Maybe it’s because I just love the feel of Port Orleans Riverside but no matter what we love stopping by for a meal if we have time on our trips! And nothing screams New Orleans to me like Jambalaya! The Jambalaya at Boatwrigtht’s is fantastic – Slow-cooked Shrimp, Andouille Sausage, and Chicken in a spicy Sauce served over Rice. And it’s a huge bowl. You can’t go wrong trying this meal on your next visit.
Well now that I’ve gotten myself good and hungry for some Disney food (thank goodness I’ll be there in FIVE DAYS!), do you have a favorite table service meal under $19? I’d love to hear what your favorites are so make sure to share in the comments below or on Facebook!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019