Question: What FastPass+ selections should I make at Magic Kingdom?
Answer: Magic Kingdom is the Walt Disney World park with the most FastPass+ choices. It’s also the park with the most attractions, so that makes sense. Planning your FastPass+ selections for Magic Kingdom can be a bit overwhelming. Should you choose the parades and fireworks? What about just the mountains? Or should you do a mix of rides? When my family visits I try and plan two days at Magic Kingdom because there is so much to do but if that’s not possible, planning your day (and therefore your FastPasses+ choices) becomes very important!
Top 3 FP+ Selections for Magic Kingdom:
1. Seven Dwarf’s Mine Train
2. Space Mountain
3. Peter Pan’s Flight: I know this one seems a little crazy to add but the wait times for this attraction are historically fairly long (reaching at least 60 minutes during the summer months) and it’s a classic so using a FP here makes sense!
Now, if you’re traveling with small children however, your Magic Kingdom FP+ Selections would probably be better looking like this:
1. Meet Elsa and Anna at Princess Fairytale Hall
2. Enchanted Tales with Belle
3. Peter Pan’s Flight
My name is Alissa and I am a Writer for Chip and Company. I’m also an Independent Consultant with World of Magic Travel, the preferred agency of Chip and the Disney Addicts. Email me today at email@example.com to book your next “Magical” vacation to your favorite destination.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019