Question: What FastPass+ selections should I make at Magic Kingdom?
Answer: Magic Kingdom is the Walt Disney World park with the most FastPass+ choices. It’s also the park with the most attractions, so that makes sense. Planning your FastPass+ selections for Magic Kingdom can be a bit overwhelming. Should you choose the parades and fireworks? What about just the mountains? Or should you do a mix of rides? When my family visits I try and plan two days at Magic Kingdom because there is so much to do but if that’s not possible, planning your day (and therefore your FastPasses+ choices) becomes very important!
Top 3 FP+ Selections for Magic Kingdom:
1. Seven Dwarf’s Mine Train
2. Space Mountain
3. Peter Pan’s Flight: I know this one seems a little crazy to add but the wait times for this attraction are historically fairly long (reaching at least 60 minutes during the summer months) and it’s a classic so using a FP here makes sense!
Now, if you’re traveling with small children however, your Magic Kingdom FP+ Selections would probably be better looking like this:
1. Meet Elsa and Anna at Princess Fairytale Hall
2. Enchanted Tales with Belle
3. Peter Pan’s Flight
My name is Alissa and I am a Writer for Chip and Company. I’m also an Independent Consultant with World of Magic Travel, the preferred agency of Chip and the Disney Addicts. Email me today at email@example.com to book your next “Magical” vacation to your favorite destination.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019