Just across from the entrance to Disneyland is the entrance to Disney’s California Adventure. Here you can experience the worlds of your favorite Disney friends and the splendor of California in the same place. This park has amazing things to offer! Here are 5 not to miss things at Disney’s California Adventure.
- Cars Land – When you step into Cars Land you are transported to Radiator Springs! The entire land is themed beautifully. You can shop at Sarge’s Surplus Hut and Ramone’s House of Body Art. Or grab something to eat at the Cozy Cone Motel, Filmore’s Taste-In, or Flo’s V-8 Cafe. Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree and Radiator Springs Racers will take you tractor tipping and on a trip to Ornament Valley! You can also meet stars from the movie like Mater, Red, and Lightning McQueen!
- World of Color – This show of water, lights, video, and music should not be missed. It was just recently redone for the Diamond Celebration and is hosted by Neil Patrick Harris and Mickey Mouse. Scenes from Disney movies are projected on giant fans of water. Warning: If you’re in the front you will get wet! There is no seating for the show and a Fastpass is required to get into the “seating” area. Don’t worry, this Fastpass is connected with the rest of the park and they can be retrieved near Grizzly River Run.
- Paradise Pier – When you cross over to Paradise Pier you enter a midway from the past. Here you’ll find California Screamin‘, a roller coaster set to music, as well as a carousel, Mickey’s Fun Wheel, and Toy Story Midway Mania. But there’s more! There are great themed gift shops, midway games, a character meet and greet, Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta Restaurant and even more rides!
- Redwood Creek – Located across from the Grizzly River Run water ride is the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail. Here you can meet Russell and Dug from Up at the Senior Wilderness Explorer graduation ceremony. This area is also full of facts about various national parks and animals. While that might not interest the kids in your party the fact that the whole area is a massive play area will! Suspension and cargo net bridges, a giant tire tunnel to crawl through, rocks slides, rock climbing, and a tire swing zip line combination could keep your kids busy for hours. This is a great spot for your little ones to burn off some energy.
- Turtle Talk with Crush – In the same building with the Animation Academy you can talk with Crush the sea turtle from Finding Nemo. Learn about the turtle world while Crush learns about the human world. Each show is different and interactive! This is also a great place to escape the California heat for a while.
Bonus – Near the Carthay Circle restaurant you can meet with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and Hollywood Mickey.
What’s the one thing you can’t miss out on at Disney’s California Adventure? Let us know in the comments!
Don’t miss out on all that California Adventure has to offer! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your trip to Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure!
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions About Booking A Walt Disney World Vacation - June 16, 2019
- New Attractions coming to Walt Disney World - June 14, 2019