Two New Ways Florida Residents can Save at Disney World
Walt Disney World is now offering two new ways for Florida residents to save. If you live in Florida and you want to visit Disney World, you’ll want to take note of these ways to save. Who doesn’t want to visit Disney for less?
Related – Walt Disney World Special Offer Roundup
Disney Weekday Magic Ticket
The Disney Weekday Magic Ticket is back!* Beginning today, Jan. 10, 2023, Floridians will be able to purchase a 2-day ticket for $175 (plus tax) to visit Walt Disney World Resort theme parks Monday through Friday (ticket is valid through April 27, 2023, subject to blockout dates**). 3- and 4-day tickets are also available.
Welcoming guests into new and timeless stories, Florida residents can discover wonder and joy throughout a range of experiences at Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, including:
- Discover a beautiful land that celebrates the magic of nature exploring Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
- The larger-than-life show “Festival of the Lion King” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, filled with songs, pageantry and puppetry, celebrates the classic movie, “The Lion King.”
- EPCOT International Festival of the Arts presented by AT&T – one of my favorite EPCOT festivals – kicks off Jan. 13 and runs through Feb. 20 with show-stopping performances, delicious cuisine and creative talents and artwork.
- Guests can shrink down to the size of Chef Remy for a 4D culinary adventure on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at EPCOT.
- All aboard the Walt Disney World Railroad! The beloved steam train is once again welcoming guests on a convenient – and nostalgic – trip around Magic Kingdom Park.
- The recent return of the beloved nighttime spectacular “Fantasmic!” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios features a brand-new show sequence. If you have not yet seen the show’s triumphant return, now is the time to do so!
- Guests may zip away on a zany adventure through a cartoon universe crammed with surprises on Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
… and even more exciting debuts are on the horizon across Walt Disney World Resort theme parks!
Florida Resident Disney Resort Hotel Offer
Florida residents, you can save up to 20% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels on select dates. If you are looking for a reason to get away, whether it’s a family vacation, a couple’s retreat, or a trip with the friend group, this is your sign to do so!
When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you get access to special perks, such as 30-minute early entry into the theme parks every day (valid theme park admission and theme park reservation required) and free transportation, turning joyful moments into treasured memories.
Excited to book your next Walt Disney World vacation? Contact me today! I am the preferred travel partner with Disney Addicts and my services are complimentary. I’d love to help you plan a magical adventure.
*Disney Magic Weekday Tickets are valid for one theme park per day. Proof of Florida residency required. To enter a park, both a park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date are required for guests ages 3 and up. As a reminder, reservations are required with admission for each day of your visit. Reservations are limited and subject to availability.
**Subject to the following blockout dates: March 13-17, 2023, April 3-7, 2023 and April 10-14, 2023.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.