Universal Orlando’s Holidays Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 12
Universal Orlando’s holidays celebration kicks off this Saturday, November 12! Running daily through January 1, 2023, Universal Orlando Resort presents its destination-wide Holidays celebration, featuring an incredible collection of festivities inspired by pop culture’s most beloved stories and characters, including Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Grinchmas, Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s and more. Guests can also savor an array of new and fan-favorite holiday-inspired menu offerings across the entire resort and visit the all-new Holiday Tribute Store to shop unique merchandise inspired by Dr. Seuss’s the Grinch, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Universal’s very own Earl the Squirrel character, and more.
Indulge in Holiday Delights Across the Resort
Universal Orlando Resort offers next-level cuisine for the whole family to enjoy this holiday season across the entire destination, including comforting classics, returning fan-favorite fare and tasty treats inspired by this year’s festivities.
See below for some of the must-try menu items Universal Orlando is serving up during the holidays:
- Earl’s Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Acorn Bomb (available at TODAY Café and Battery Park – located alongside the lagoon near Mel’s Drive-In): A holiday fan-favorite is back, now themed to the beloved, original Universal character – Earl the Squirrel. The delicious beverage consists of a chocolate acorn shell filled with salted caramel and mini marshmallows, served with Italian hot chocolate.
- Roast Beast Sandwich (available at Circus McGurkus Café Stoo-pendous): Guests looking for comfort food flavors can savor the Roast Beast Sandwich – a mini meatloaf sandwich featuring French onion soup-dipped roast beef with a cheddar cheese sauce – and even a “secret” sauce – served on a pretzel bun.
- Grinch-Themed Treats (available in Seuss Landing): Some of the traditional sweet flavors the season brings can be found in an array of unique Grinch-themed sweets, including a Grinch Hot Chocolate Bomb, a Grinch Ice Cream Sandwich, and Grinch cookies, among others.
- Santa’s Cookies and Milk “Shake” (available at The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen): An iconic holiday treat comes to life as a delectable milkshake with Santa’s Cookies and Milk “Shake,” complete with cookie butter & vanilla ice cream, mini chocolate chip cookies, and topped with a delicious chocolate Christmas tree and sprinkles.
- And for the seasonal cocktail aficionados, a selection of specialty beverages is available in Universal Studios Florida including:
- The Nutty Nog, the classic Holiday treat with a creamy, frozen eggnog base
- The Deluxe Nog, a luxurious Holiday drink served with Bacardi 8
- The Fire Nog, a delicious liquid cinnamon-cream treat using fireball cinnamon whiskey
Enjoy an All-New Holiday Tribute Store
The incredibly immersive Holiday Tribute Store returns with four themed rooms inspired by Who-ville, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Earl the Squirrel and New York vintage holiday decor. The store will be stocked with a variety of new merchandise that will make the perfect holiday gifts – such as a Grinchmas popcorn bucket, Grinchmas Loungefly backpack, Hogwarts House-themed holiday ornaments, Earl the Squirrel spirit jersey and more – plus a variety of unique sweet treats in each themed room.
Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Join the celebration as Hogwarts castle lights up for the holidays and festive decor brightens up the streets of Hogsmeade in Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Diagon Alley in Universal Studios Florida. Enjoy a hot Butterbeer while both the Frog Choir and Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees put a holiday spin on their performances.
During the holiday season, Seuss Landing is decorated with the holiday charm and cheer of Dr. Seuss’s Who-ville. Get together with the resident Whos and put a little snark in your holiday spirit with the Grinch. Enjoy the music and fun of The Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular. Plus meet the maven of mischief himself for a photo opportunity.
Universal’s Holiday Parade Featuring Macy’s
Catch larger-than-life balloons floating through the streets of Universal Studios Florida, along with appearances by the Minions from Illumination’s Despicable Me and some of your favorite characters from DreamWorks Animation’s Shrek and Madagascar films.
Have you ever visited Universal Orlando during the Holidays celebration?
If you’d like to experience the Holidays celebration, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are complimentary, and I’d love to help you plan an epic vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- ‘Incredible’ Entertainment Coming to Pixar Day at Sea - December 5, 2022
- Celebrate Walt Disney’s Birthday with these Fun Facts - December 5, 2022
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort Shifts Pirate Rooms to Little Mermaid Rooms - December 1, 2022