If you are like us, you are setting goals today and looking forward to the year ahead. To get inspiration for those resolutions, we have rounded up some of our favorite quotes from Walt Disney to spur us on in 2019. Walt Disney is arguably one of the most influential people of the 20th century, and his advice lives on to inspire us to dream, believe, and achieve. While many quotes attributed to Walt were never actually said by him, all of the quotes that follow absolutely were. Take a look at some of our favorites.
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
- “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible!”
- “Around here We don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
- “Courage is the main quality of leadership, in my opinion, no matter where it is exercised. Usually, it implies some risk —, especially in new undertakings.”
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”
- “Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, then worrying won’t make it any better.”
- “First, think. Second, dream. Third, believe. And finally, dare.”
- “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me…you may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.”
- “Get a good idea and stay with it. Dog it, and work at it until it’s done right”
- “I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral.”
And finally a ‘bonus quote’ for the Disney Addict in all of us: “Why do we have to grow up? I know more adults who have the children’s approach to life. They’re people who don’t give a hang what the Jones’ do. You see them at Disneyland every time you go there. They are not afraid to be delighted with simple pleasures, and they have a degree of contentment with what life has brought – sometimes it isn’t much, either.”
We hope your 2019 is full of magic and laughter and can’t wait to share the magic of Disney Parks with you right here throughout the year!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019