Have you figured out where you will buy your Walt Disney World tickets for your upcoming Walt Disney World vacation?
Let’s talk about your options.
- Contact a Disney Travel Agent: One of the BEST options for getting a Disney ticket is by connecting to an Authorized Disney Travel Agent. These Disney experts can help you determine what the best ticket and resort package might be for your family, help you make dining reservations, and assist in planning your day. Oh, and the best part, it’s FREE TO YOU! That’s right, Disney is who pays the commission for its authorized agents. I honestly don’t know why anyone wouldn’t use an agent. Just google the words “Authorized Travel Agent Near Me” to find someone who can help! (or I can help you)
- Purchase a Disney World Package Online: If you choose to stay at a Walt Disney World resort property you can add your tickets as a part of your vacation package. All you will need to do is decide how many days you’d like to actually be in the park. Remember that just because you’re staying at a Walt Disney World resort for a number of days does not mean you HAVE to attend a Disney park every one of those days. You can choose to take the day off and relax at the resort or visit one of the many other attractions in Orlando.
- Buy Your Tickets Online: If you are staying “off property” in a hotel or rental property, you’ll need to get your tickets another way than by package. If you order them through the Walt Disney World site they will be mailed to you. If you choose to buy magic bands you can take your tickets when they arrive and connect them up through the My Disney Experience site or app. You can also just use your tickets at the gate if you prefer.
- Buy your Tickets at the WDW Park Gate: It’s important to note that tickets cost more at the gate then they do if you buy them in advance through any of the previously mentioned options. At the Magic Kingdom you will be able to purchase your tickets at the Ticket and Transportation Center near the parking area or you can buy them at Guest Services just outside of the park. At Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom you can buy them at the ticket centers at the front of each park.
- Purchase online from an AUTHORIZED seller: Be very very careful with this option. Do NOT purchase your tickets through eBay or Craigslist!!!! Tickets are linked to an individual’s fingerprints, so once they have been used even one time they cannot be passed on to anyone else. Many people have been ripped off trying to save only a couple of dollars. Trust me, it’s really not worth it. Make sure that if you are buying from a source other than Disney that you KNOW KNOW KNOW that it’s a trustworthy business.
There are many options for types of tickets that we can explore in future posts, but hopefully after today you feel better about where to go to get your tickets!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- What do I do if only ONE child is too short to ride at Walt Disney World? Rider Swap! - November 1, 2020
- How to get your kids to behave on your next Walt Disney World Trip - November 1, 2020
- What should I do if it rains at Magic Kingdom? - October 11, 2020