I am traveling with a small child on the Disney Cruise Line? What can I do to create magical memories with my kiddo?
You have picked an amazing vacation to make magical memories! The Disney Cruise Line provides the perfect setting for parents to enjoy all the Disney magic they have grown to love over the years and pass it on to their children. Here are some ideas to make your next sailing magical:
- Meet Your Favorite Characters– Kids love meeting their favorite Disney characters at sea. They can be found in special spots and during surprise appearances throughout your voyage. Hugs, autographs and photos are ready to be shared and opportunities to meet the characters are scheduled on every sailing. Be sure to keep a lookout while onboard too…you never know who might be just around the corner for a spontaneous interaction!
- Spend Priceless Family Time Together– The Disney Cruise Line brings families together in truly unique ways, both on and off the ship. As a family, you can enjoy deck parties and other family activities, like game shows, talent nights and dance parties. Also on board, you can find family-friendly pools, splash zones and sports decks. Off the ship, Port Adventures are a great way to create new memories with your family.
- Disney’s Kids Clubs– The Kids Clubs aboard the Disney Cruise Line are the best of the best. Little travelers can enjoy playing and meeting new friends in special spaces designed just for them. From Flounder’s Reef and It’s a Small World Nursery to the Oceaneer Club and Oceaneer Lab, there are so many options to take kids imaginations to infinity….and beyond!
- See Disney Stories on Stage– Children love to see their favorite Disney stories come to life on stage at the Walt Disney Theatre. Here, original musicals featuring their favorite heroes and villains can be found singing and dancing in elaborate costumes showcased by special effects. The entire family will be entertained during the production.
- Talk with Crush at Animators’ Palate– If you are sailing on the Disney Dream or Disney Fantasy, you will have an up close and personal experience with Crush, the totally awesome sea turtle from Finding Nemo. He has been known to make surprise appearances while your family enjoys their meal and he swims around interacting with guests. It’s definitely a not-to-miss experience!
Does all this sound amazing? Then it’s time to begin planning your family’s voyage aboard the Disney Cruise Line. There is so much to see and do, you won’t know where to start! But I’m here to help! Email me at email@example.com to chat about your magical sailing and be sure to follow me on Facebook to keep up with the latest Disney news, updates and promotions!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
Comments are closed.