Some of the attractions at Disneyland Park, like Hyperspace Mountain and Peter Pan, seem to always have extremely long waits – and this is true as soon as the park opens. There are, however, some attractions that seemed to be overlooked and consistently have minimal to no wait times at all! Here are the Disneyland attractions that you can experience with almost no wait.
- Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln – Stop by to learn about American history from the one and only Abraham Lincoln!
- Main Street Cinema – Step inside the Main Street Cinema to view 6 classic Walt Disney cartoons including Steamboat Willie.
- Casey Jr. Circus Train – If you’re a fan of the Storybook Canal Boats then you’ll love the Casey Jr. Circus Train. This slow moving train ride takes you past most of the story book sets that are featured on the Canal Boats, but without the wait time!
- Toontown Houses – Head over to Toontown to explore Goofy’s Playhouse, Donald’s Boat, and Chip and Dale’s Treehouse. These house have absolutely not wait time at all and provide a place for your little ones to burn off some energy.
- Enchanted Tiki Room – I don’t think I have ever seen the wait time of more than 5 minutes for this attraction. Come to listen to the birds sing words, and while you’re in line pick up a Dole Whip!
- Tarzan Treehouse – Climb up into the tree tops with Tarzan for some amazing views of Adventureland and New Orleans Square. As a self-paced journey through Tarzan’s story this attraction has no wait time at all!
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Walk Through – That’s right, you can step inside the Castle and walk through Aurora’s story.
- Mad Tea Party – Go for a spin with Alice and the Mad Hatter with no wait time before hand!
- Monorail – That’s right, you can climb aboard the monorail in Tomorrowland and there is almost never a wait.
Next time you’re at Disneyland be sure to stop by these attractions for magical experiences with minimal waits.
Did we miss one? What’s your favorite of these attractions? Let us know in the comments!
My name is Miriya Whitaker, I am a travel agent with World of Magic Travel, and writer for Chip and Co and Disney Addicts. Contact me at email@example.com to start planning your next magical vacation and follow me on Facebook for more Disney and travel information
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019